We have seen a lot of different aftermarket companies get a hold of the iconic Jeep® Wrangler and put their own little twist on the legendary off-roader. Among them is the 1,000 horsepower armored bodied Rezvani Tank X, which triples the price of the average Wrangler. But now, an aftermarket outfitter called Sterling Automotive in the United Kingdom is modifying Wranglers for the European market.
Starting with a two-door European-spec 2020 Jeep® Wrangler Sahara Overland model (the premium contented Sahara model for the European market), adds even more premium aesthetics to the Wrangler. While Sterling Automotive didn’t modify anything under the skin of the Wrangler, the Sterling team focused on modifying the exterior and interior cabin of the vehicle.
The Sterling Automotive 2020 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Launch Edition as they are calling it, includes the following equipment…
- Widened & Deepened Front Wheel Arches Painted In Body Color
- Body-Colored & Widened Rear Wheel Arches
- Sterling Signature Horizontal Slot Grille
- Body-Colored Front Bumper and Extension Pieces
- Rear Body-Colored Bumper
- Sterling JL Soft Spare Wheel Cover
- 17-Inch x 8.5-Inch Pro Comp Wheels
- 265/70SR17 DAVANTI TERRATOURA Tires
- Re-Upholstered Front Seats with 3D “Sterling” Signature Logos In Perforated Leather
- Re-Upholstered Rear Bench Seat with 3D Signature Logo In Perforated Leather
- Re-Upholstered Front Arm Rest, Center Console, and Shifter Console In Signature Leather Trim
- Re-Upholstered Shifter Selectors In Signature Leather Trim
- Dash & Door Trims Re-Upholstered In Signature Leather Trim
- Passenger Dashboard and Grab Handle Trimmed In Alcantara with Embossed Sterling Logo
The two-door Sterling Automotive 2020 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Launch Edition starts at a hefty £52,995 (or about $65,285 USD). According to Sterling Automotive, they will also sell standalone packages for the Wrangler. The Sterling Automotive body kit starts at £5,995 (or about $7,385 USD), while the full interior package featured on the Launch Edition model will cost you £3,995 (or about $4,920 USD).
That’s a lot of money, considering that a two-door Wrangler Sahara Overland starts at £47,615 (or about $58,660 USD). Especially, for taking awhile the Jeep flare of the seven-slot grille and putting together a wheel and tire package that looks like it could come from a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Edition.
While some Jeepers might disagree with this particular package, a more luxurious Wrangler package has been on adorn on many people’s list. Enough so, that Jeep has launched its own luxury model of the Wrangler with the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude.
For more information on the Sterling Automotive 2020 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Launch Edition, you visit the Sterling Automotive website.