Named after one of the tallest and toughest mountains in the world, Rocky Ridge’s K2 special edition pickups offer a fully customizable truck right off the showroom floor. A skyscraping lift kit and a gargantuan custom wheel and tire package give the lifted 2021 Ram 1500 K2, all the clearance one would need to tackle any road or mountain trail.
With aggressive styling, the 2021 Ram 1500 K2 might not be the high-performance off-roader like the all-new 2021 Ram 1500 TRX is, but it offers a complete custom lifted appearance to the already stunning looking fifth-generation Ram 1500. With over 33 years of experience in building custom lifted trucks, all of the K2 builds are completed in the United States at the company’s headquarters in Georgia.
Based on the popular 2021 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4×4, the Rocky Ridge K2 special edition includes the following equipment…
- 6-Inch Rocky Ridge Suspension System
- 20-Inch Rocky Ridge Wheels
- 35-Inch BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 Tires (Other Options Available)
- Rocky Ridge Caliper Covers
- Rocky Ridge Speedometer Calibration
- Rocky Ridge Speedometer Gauges
- Color-Matched Smooth Fender Flares
- Black Oval Wheel-To-Wheel Side Steps
- Performance Exhaust Upgrade
- K2 Grille Replacement
- Rocky Ridge Center Console Lock Box
- Rocky Ridge Exterior Badging
- Rocky Ridge Windshield Banner
- Rocky Ridge Custom Headrests
- Maintenance and Care USB Drive
- FMVSS Compliant
- 3-Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
2021 Ram 1500 K2 models are powered by the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V8 featuring variable-valve timing (VVT) and delivering 395 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque. Of course, it is paired with the ZF-sourced 8HP75 8-speed automatic transmission. Rocky Ridge also installs an aggressive Gibson performance exhaust system for a great deep rumble.
While the Ram 1500 K2 has its aggressive stance thanks to the 6-inch suspension lift, bold wheel flares, and menacing looking grille, the truck maintains the best design elements of the fifth-generation Ram 1500 while filling out the truck’s overall look.
All of the builds are Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) compliant and feature a 3-Year/36,000-mile warranty. Pricing varies by truck, depending on the pickup that is used for the base of the build. With a vast dealer network across the country, there is no worry in hunting for a place to service the K2 no matter where you are located.
Rocky Ridge 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn K2 Image Gallery: