We have been talking a lot about the popular 2019 Ram 2500 Power Wagon package over the past couple of months. About a month ago our spy photographers caught the 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon running around the Chrysler Tech Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Now, Ram has released a series of new photos of the new 2019 Ram 2500 Power Wagon and 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon twins which are giving us a better look at the off-road heavyweights in their element.
While the 2019 Ram 2500 Power Wagon offers aggressive looks, premium content and a list of premium options to give your off-road Power Wagon a luxury feel, the 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon is more for the budget friendly who are looking for the capability without all the bells and whistles.
All 2019 Ram 2500 Power Wagons, include the following features…
- Articulink Suspension
- Front/Rear Bilstein Shocks (Power Wagon Tuned)
- Hill Descent Control
- Tru-Lok Front & Rear Axles
- 4.10 Axle Ratio
- Tow Hooks
- Fuel Tank Skid Plate
- Transfer Case Skid Plate
- Front Electric 12,000-lb. Winch
- Black Wheel Flares, Power Wagon Design
- Fog Lamps
- Bright Chrome Front and Rear Bumper
- Front Disconnecting Stabilizer Bar
- 17-In. X 8.0-In. Cast Aluminum Power Wagon Wheel
- LT285/70R17D OWL Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac All-Terrain Tires
- Rear Wheel Well Liners
Stay tuned to our sister site HDRams.com, as they are going to be driving the whole 2019 Ram Heavy Duty pickup lineup next week and will have reviews and content to come in the weeks that follow.
2019 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Image Gallery: