Did you know that there have been over 238,000 V8 powered SRT vehicles produced since 2005? Have you ever wondered how many Dodge Challenger SRT8 models were built in the 2012 model year? Our friends at WK2Jeeps.com have your answer. After many many countless hours of research, they have compiled the most complete list of historical production data of the SRT vehicles that we know of.
Recently updated, all production totals through 2018 are now listed. Inside the list are clickable links with detailed breakdowns including production based on options such as color. Some models like the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon are even broke down by option.
The site also provides great information for SRT models made for export. Additionally, some of the recent breakdowns contain the “Powered by SRT” R/T Scat Pack production information. WK2Jeeps.com is always updating the information as well.
The list contains information about the following V8 powered SRT vehicles…
- 2005 to 2010 Chrysler 300C SRT8
- 2006 to 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT8
- 2006 to 2010 Dodge Charger SRT8
- 2008 to 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8
- 2006 to 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
- 2012 to 2014 Chrysler 300 SRT8
- 2013 to 2014 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Core
- 2015 to Present Chrysler 300 SRT Export
- 2011 to 2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8
- 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Yellow Jacket
- 2013 to 2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Core
- 2015 to 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT392
- 2015 to 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT HELLCAT
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
- 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT HELLCAT Redeye
- 2012 to 2014 Dodge Charger SRT8
- 2012 to 2014 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee
- 2015 to 2018 Dodge Charger SRT392
- 2015 to Present Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT
- 2018 to Present Dodge Durango SRT
- 2012 to Present Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
- 2018 to Present Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
If you are ever wondering just how rare your V8 powered SRT vehicle is? This website is a great source. For example, my personal 2016 Dodge Charger SRT392 is one of 1700 total produced and one of 113 painted B5 Blue. We cannot thank the insiders who made it possible, enough.
Do you have an SRT vehicle? Let us know that yours is one of XXX on the comments section below!