What’s better than a 707 horsepower 2020 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Widebody? How about a 1,000 horsepower 2020 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Widebody? Dream Giveaway Garage has partnered up with Forza Tuning & Performance along with American Car Craft to build this “hellacious” sedan that you could win, all for a good cause.
Dream Giveaway Garage ordered the Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody in Pitch Black exterior paint with the Black Leather/Alcantara interior with the following options:
• Power Sunroof
• Harman Kardon Audio Group
• Navigation and Travel Group
• Alcantara Package
• Orange Brake Calipers
• Carbon/Suede Interior Package
• 20-Inch “Warp Speed” Granite Wheels
• 305/35ZR20 Three-Season Performance Tires
• Cargo Net
As equipped this Charger has a U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $83,230, but it doesn’t stop there.
The experts at Forza Tuning & Performance upgraded this car with their Stage 4R performance package (valued at $16,000) which ups the horsepower from the stock 707 all the way to 1,000 while retaining excellent everyday driveability. Forza Tunings Stage 4R package includes:
• Ported and Polished Supercharger/Snout
• Forza Supercharger Hub Assembly
• Custom Upper Pulley
• Kooks Stainless Long Tube Header System
• 10% Overdrive Crank Damper
• PCM Modification
• 160-Degree Thermostat
• Brisk Racing Spark Plugs
• Forza Custom Fuel System Upgrade
• Proper Bushings, Belts, Gaskets & Seals
• DSS Aluminum 4-Inch One-Piece Driveshaft (1,000 Horsepower Rating)
• Chromoly Rear Track Bars
• Chrome Upper Lateral Control Arms
• Spohn Tubular Rear Sway Bar Links
• Professional Installation
• Forza Engine Management Calibration
• Color Print Out (Displaying Baseline/Final Dyno Results)
This combination will no doubt make this car a force to be reckoned with on the street or the strip.
The exterior of this Charger SRT HELLCAT Widebody has been customized with a graphics package specially selected and installed by the Dream Giveaway Garage, including exhilarating HELLCAT graphics, matte black stripes with orange trim stripes, painted antenna, and custom painted wheel center caps. APR performance kicked in an underbody light kit, a headlight and halo kit, HELLCAT puddle lamps, custom hood vent lighting, and custom front, rear and side badging, a carbon-fiber front splitter, rear spoiler, and rear diffuser. American Car Craft provided and engine light and appearance kit.
The interior is mostly stock with some custom interior color accents, a Mr. Norm’s pistol-grip shifter, and the dash signed: “Sit down. Buckle up. Shut up. – ‘Big Daddy’ Don Garlits” by none other than NHRA legend Don Garlits himself.
The winner will score this awesome vehicle, $20,000 to cover the taxes and a once-in-a-lifetime meet-and-greet with Don Garlits. One who is looking to enter to win this one-of-a-kind Charger SRT HELLCAT Widebody can visit the Dream Giveaway Garage page. The proceeds will also go to various children and veterans charities.