Since 2020, the Ram 1500 TRX has been a top choice for off-road and performance truck enthusiasts. Recently, Ram announced that the supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® HELLCAT V8 engine will no longer be available in the TRX lineup after 2024.
Ram plans to give the HELLCAT-powered TRX a special send-off with a limited “Final Edition.” Many people have been asking how many of these Final Edition trucks will be made for 2024. After talking to our sources, we found out that only 4,000 units of the 2024 Ram 1500 TRX 6.2L Supercharged V8 – Final Edition will be produced.
The 2024 Ram 1500 TRX 6.2L Supercharged V8 – Final Edition comes with some unique features, such as:
- Satin Titanium Bead-Lock Capable Wheels
- Satin Titanium 6.2-liter Supercharged Hood Badge
- Satin Titanium “TRX” Bedside Decal
- Patina Stitching on Dashboard, Seats, and “TRX” Seat Back Logo
- TRX 6.2L Supercharged V8 – Final Edition Cluster Splash Screen
- Ultra-Premium Center Console Badge with Individual Build Number
- Satin Titanium TRX Dashboard Badge
- Triaxle-Suede Door Panel Inserts
To make the 2024 Ram 1500 TRX 6.2L Supercharged V8 – Final Edition even more special, three exclusive colors will be offered: Delmonico Red, Night Edge Blue, and Harvest Sunrise.
With a powerful HELLCAT V8 engine that delivers 702 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque, the Ram TRX can reach a top speed of 118 mph. Paired with an 8HP95 TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission, the Ram TRX can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds and cover the quarter mile in 12.9 seconds at 108 mph.
The starting price for the Ram 1500 TRX 6.2L Supercharged V8 – Final Edition is $117,625, plus a $1,995 destination charge. These trucks will start arriving at dealerships in the last quarter of 2023, marking the end of an era for the TRX model with its powerful HELLCAT engine.
2024 Ram 1500 TRX 6.2L Supercharged V8 – Final Edition Image Gallery: