We told you last week about YouTuber SRTMush and how he destroyed the fastest Dodge Challenger SRT Demon quarter-mile record at the YouTube Callout at Cecil County Dragway in Rising Sun, Maryland. SRTMush managed an awesome 9.31-second pass at a 149mph. That broke the record of performance tuner John Hennessey, who at the time held the record with a 9.38-second pass.
Well it didn’t take long for Hennessey to get back on the track, and lay down a 9.14-second pass @ 152mph on his own Lonestar Motorsports Park 1/4 mile dragstrip facility which is adjacent to the Hennessey workshop & showroom.
Hennessey Dodge Challenger SRT Demon HPE1000 Upgrade Includes…
• 880 Rear Wheel HP (1,035 engine hp) @ 6,500 rpm on race gas tune
• 806 Rear Wheel lb-ft Torque (948 engine torque) @ 4,200 rpm
• Stainless steel long tube headers with high-flow catalytic converters
• High-flow upper supercharger pulley upgrade
• High-flow lower crankshaft pulley upgrade
• HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration
• Professional installation
• All necessary gaskets & fluids
• Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels
• Road testing (up to 200 miles)
• Hennessey exterior badge (rear)
• HPE1000 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear)
• Hennessey HPE1000 serial numbered plaque (interior)
• Hennessey HPE1000 serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician who builds you car (engine bay)
• 1 Year / 12,000 mile limited warranty. Contact a Hennessey Performance sales associate for more details.
• Call Hennessey Performance for pricing and turnaround time details