Introduced in 2021, the HEMI® Orange Appearance Package gave the Dodge Charger and Challenger a bold pays homage to the iconic HEMI engine that has powered Dodge muscle cars for decades. Like the distinct orange look of early-era HEMI engines, the HEMI Orange package colors outside the lines to create a unique, orange-and-black combination of accents that transform both exterior and interior.
Last month, the Dodge brand announced that the package would become available on the 2022 Dodge Durango R/T. To help it stand out from other Durango models, the Durango R/T HEMI Orange features unique orange and Gunmetal hood stripes, which complement the new-look Midnight Grey and Orange exterior badging. The rear of the vehicle gets a Satin Black taillamp and a set of Black Noise-painted 20-inch aluminum wheels.
In the past couple of days, Dodge has updated their Build & Price configurator to include the new special edition model. The Build & Price configuration allows us to also have a breakdown of all of the equipment on the Durango R/T HEMI Orange, which isn’t much as this model comes standard with quite a bit of goodies.
- Diamond Black Clear-Coat – $N/C
- White Knuckle Clear-Coat – $N/C
- Destoyer Gray Clear-Coat – $395
- Stripe Delete – $N/C
- 20-Inch x 8.0-Inch Black Noise Aluminum Wheels – Standard
- 265/50R20 BSW All-Season LRR Tires – Standard
- Black Tubular Side Steps by Mopar® – $650
- Black Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats with Rhombi Logo & Orange Sitching – Standard
- 10.1-Inch Uconnect® 5 Touchscreen Display with Navigation – Standard
- Power Sunroof – $1,295 (Included In Plus Package)
- HEMI® Orange Plus Package – $4,500
- 19 Harman Kardon® Amped Speakers with Subwoofer
- 825-Watt Amplifier
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
- Advanced Brake-Assist
- Black Roof Rails
- Cargo Compartment Cover
- Forged Carbon Fiber Interior Accents
- Full-Speed Forward-Collision Warning Plus
- Integrated Roof Rail Crossbars
- Lane-Departure Warning Plus
- Power Sunroof
- Suede Headliner
- Suede-Wrapped Interior Accents
- HEMI Orange® Tow & Go Package (AWD Only) – $5,095
- 145-MPH Maximum Speed Calibration
- 160-MPH Primary Speedometer
- 20-Inch x 10-Inch Lights-Out Aluminum Wheels
- 20-Inch x 6.5-Inch Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Pirelli Verde Zero 295/45ZR20 BSW All-Season Tires
- 7- and 4-Pin Wiring Harness
- Active Noise-Control System
- Adaptive Damping Suspension
- Automatic Headlamp Leveling System
- Body-Color Rear Fascia
- Class IV Receiver-Hitch
- Compact Spare Tire
- Drive Modes – Sport/Track/Tow/Snow
- Electronic Limited-Slip Differential Rear Axle
- Heavy-Duty Engine Cooling
- High Performance Exhaust
- High-Performance Suspension
- Orange Brembo® Brakes
- Performance-Tuned Steering
- Quadra-Trac® Active On-Demand 4WD
- Run Flat Tires
- Trailer Brake Controller
Under the hood of the 2022 Dodge Durango R/T HEMI Orange, is the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V8. The HEMI produces a best-in-class 360 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque and is mated to a fast-shifting, yet smooth ZF-sourced 8-speed automatic transmission.
The Durango R/T HEMI Orange, features SRT front seats and second-row captain’s chairs, are trimmed in Orange stitching, with a monochromatic Dodge “Rhombi” seatback logo. Orange stitching runs throughout the interior, accenting the instrument panel, door uppers, armrest, center console lid, shifter boot, and leather flat-bottom steering wheel.
Ordering for the 2022 Dodge Durango R/T HEMI Orange is now available, through your local Dodge dealer. The HEMI Orange has a starting Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $52,555 (not including $1,595 for destination).
To configurator your own Durango R/T HEMI Orange, you can check out the Build & Price configurator on Dodge.com.