Since the launch of the all-new 2020 Jeep® Gladiator, MoparInsiders has bombarded with questions asking when the entry-level Sport model will become available. Well, we are happy to say that ordering is currently open on the Sport model this month. Up until now, only the mildly-equipped Sport S model was available. But for those who are looking for a Gladiator that is no-thrills and ready to tackle what you are going to throw at it, the time has come for dealers to place their stock orders.
So what does the standard Sport model include? Here is a breakdown of the standard content…
- 17-inch 5-spoke Black Steel Wheels with All-Season Tires
- Body-Colored Grille
- Black One-Piece Fender Flares
- 5-Foot Steel Box with Four Tie-Downs
- Easy Raise and Lower Tailgate with Three Positions
- Bed Lights
- Vinyl Sunrider® Soft Top
- Incandescent Exterior Lighting
- Fog Lamps
- Push-Button Start
- 5-Inch Uconnect Radio with Hand-Free
- 3.5-Inch Thin-Film-Transistor (TFT) Cluster
- 8-Speaker Audio System
- Black Cloth Seats
- 2-Way Lumbar Driver Seat with Height Adjustment
- Rear Behind-Seat Lockable Storage
- Rear Under-Seat Storage
- Manual Windows/Locks
- Manual Single-Zone A/C Climate Control
- Pillar Grab Handles
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Steering Wheel Audio Controls
- Front and Rear Reading Lamps
While dealers can now place orders for their inventory of the new Gladiator Sport. We should expect the trucks to start arriving in the upcoming weeks.
The 2020 Jeep® Gladiator Sport can also be configurated with the Max Towing Package, which gives the midsize pickup 7,650 lbs. of towing capacity. Standard powertrain at the moment is the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V6, but the new third-generation 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 will be available in early 2020.
Unfortunately, the 2020 Jeep® Gladiator Sport is limited to the United States only as the Canadian-market gets the Sport S model as their entry-level trim and Mexico only receives the Gladiator Rubicon model.
Pricing for the Gladiator Sport starts at a Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $33,545 USD. This does include the $1,495 for the destination charge. Ordering is now open at your local Jeep® dealer.