Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Looking To Sell Its North American Headquarters In Auburn Hills

According to reports from The Detroit News, Stellantis is exploring the sale of its North American Headquarters and Technical Center located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. This is part of a larger initiative where the company is considering selling or closing 18 facilities, as discussions with the United Auto Workers (UAW) continue. The 504-acre complex, once … (read full article...)

Stellantis North American Headquarters and Technical Center in recent days. (MoparInsiders). ...jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

cygnus

Reaction score
Not a coincidence that the 'new' Belvidere is earmarked for 2027; it will most likely never get built.

"But it's written into the UAW contract"

Watch what happens.

The current Belvidere is being remade into a PDC. Still a net negative vs running two shifts at the old plant.

Everything I said about the product launches since calendar 2020 was true.

Reaction score
Dude, you are a complete confused clown.
1st you straight up nonsense "I’m the only Legal owner of FCA Automobiles LLC".... " doesn't even exist (FCA US LLC).
Second FIAT, SPA was legally restructured into FIAT Chrysler Automobiles becoming a Netherlands company which in 2021 was renamed Stellantis upon succeeding of PSA (which ceased) in a merger agreement. Obviously nobody cares that a FCA Christian charity exist in North America (a charity that does good things) , only somebody out of touch like you is getting confused.

Final, your only creditable point, is Termination. But that was the actions of the "Chrysler Corporation/LLC affiliates" in which what was the Chrysler Corporation that declared Bankruptcy Spring 2009, and sold most operations to a new company controlled by FIAT that was latter named FCA U.S. LLC.

There your claims likely lack Legal Standing, and where wipedout by the sale of Chrysler operations.
Look into Smith & Smith co. LLC. And it’s holdings please you will be surprised and I’m the only Trustee 😊

TripleT

Reaction score
European and South profits will be significantly higher this year,not less.
Keep in Mind, Europe is benefiting from the merger integration..the new FIAT products base on PSA CMP gets introduce in 2024 which is where other round of cost savings+ Dealer distribution integration .. however 2025/2026 will be more challenging for Europe as Merger benefits are fully realized (harder comps) .
Building a new IL plant isn't a "cost of business", but something that has to make sense, and yes closing Brampton & no Belvidere replacements was those two was an alternative.
As much as I hate it, it is the right move in Europe. They have all these regional brands with Country loyalties that can't be overcome easily, The French want to buy French, the Germans German, Italian Italian.... I sort of understand the Coachwork model. We tend to think of the EU as the United States.... It is very much not.

Users who are viewing this thread