Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Looking To Sell Its North American Headquarters In Auburn Hills

According to reports from The Detroit News, Stellantis is exploring the sale of its North American Headquarters and Technical Center located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. This is part of a larger initiative where the company is considering selling or closing 18 facilities, as discussions with the United Auto Workers (UAW) continue. The 504-acre complex, once … (read full article...)

Stellantis North American Headquarters and Technical Center in recent days. (MoparInsiders). ...jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

T/A392

Reaction score
This is awful news. While Chrysler has been through rocky days since the Daimler merger, it’s always been a constant that their HQ has occupied its Pentastar tower complex in Auburn Hills.

wacoodudedude

Reaction score
Don't be surprised. Stellantis has an unofficial policy to not hire anymore US based engineering employees. They are following the disney model of training engineers in India and South America to take on US worker roles. Apparently it's OK to have profits in America but not OK to support jobs in America.

cygnus

Reaction score
This is awful news. While Chrysler has been through rocky days since the Daimler merger, it’s always been a constant that their HQ has occupied its Pentastar tower complex in Auburn Hills.

It took Daimler a little less than ten years to drive Chrysler into the ground. My guess is that Tavares can beat this by at least two or three years.

cygnus

Reaction score
Don't be surprised. Stellantis has an unofficial policy to not hire anymore US based engineering employees. They are following the disney model of training engineers in India and South America to take on US worker roles. Apparently it's OK to have profits in America but not OK to support jobs in America.

Stick a fork in this thing, it's over.

wpm55

Reaction score
A very bad idea. The Pentistar building in Aulburn Hills is a fantastic Chrysler icon. It is part of the Chrysler image. Besides being a beautiful building, the Pentistar at the top, to me shows the world how important the Chrysler Corporation is to the Big Three. GM's logo at the top of the Ren C3

MPE426HEMI

Reaction score
Bye Chrysler, nice knowing you!
Just as bad as Daimler, but dead set on killing all NA affiliation or involvement.
Staleantus won’t be moving much of what they have on the lots right now, unless there are really deep discounts. They’ve priced themselves out of the middle class. Good riddance!

wpm55

Reaction score
Ren Cen, and the huge Ford Oval at the top of the Glass, Ford Headquarters in Dearborn are a great show of strength for both of the US auto makers, I believe Chrysler deserves to be included in the same show of strength. Sure Chrysler has had some rough times, but they have also had many some great successes over the years too. Chrysler introduced so many new technologies over the years, that so many of them are now industry standards. There is so much competition in the global automotive market, it makes it so difficult to have the market share. Back in the day, when it was just the Big Three competiting for every car sold in the US it was tough enough. After the 1973 oil crisis that all changed, Detroit was building what the buyers wanted, and cars that got good gas mileage wasn't what the buyers cared about, gas was cheap we didn't care, we didn't have to. I say to Stanlantis keep that beautiful Pentistar building and let Chrysler show its strength. I'm a Ford man, but Chrysler is my second favorite. I believe Chrysler needs to continue to be part of Big Three, we need Chrysler to be proud of who they are. Back when cars were cars, Chrysler was building great cars that had great engineering and great styling, it may not have been a lot of people's taste, but I always thought it was great. Keep the Pentistar building just as it is.

Reaction score
According to reports from The Detroit News, Stellantis is exploring the sale of its North American Headquarters and Technical Center located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. This is part of a larger initiative where the company is considering selling or closing 18 facilities, as discussions with the United Auto Workers (UAW) continue. The 504-acre complex, once … (read full article...)

View attachment 8758

Reaction score

View attachment 8758
Not a Chucken chance you know who I am stop and leave FCA automobiles LLC. That’s inn receivership and I’m the only trustee alone anyone not happy with this extreme show of disrespect and bullying to take what we built together ups and down stand up and I will be with you ! No to Stellantis No to Unifor 444& 195 No to any New Contract before the lawsuit it settles.!!!!

Do not offer any agreement or sign anything! Until the lawsuit between Chrysler (owner)& with forced out 444 Members (444 Janitors)! Against Unifor is settled and we can talk about why Team Group is on Site During the week in Fulltime Positions and not Funded by Chryslers? we ARE not going with Unifor for ANY FCA automobiles LLC. Canadian Facilities . Stellantis Does NOT Have My Permission To Facilitate At ANY of my Businesses US ,Canada or anywhere FCA had been in recvership since 2008 and I’m the Only Trustee !! Never in my life Have I seen or Been so ashamed and embarrassed For the Actions of Dave Cassidy and the Management of Team Group As A hole .

To all and anyone is worried about what will happen it what is happening right now that is scary and I will be Contacting Teamsters to ask for there assistance and support and will be for Canadian Operations for not if they will help us I was a Teamster from 1999ish to 2006ish and even when the top management was on my case had my back to the fullest possible so a vote calling in the past would be the right way but there is not where to express your opinion or problems about the Union or its President so from First hand in dealing with Unifor and Team Group and the amount of people on LOA’S ,quitting and forced out by threat and duress it Stops here ! And with them knowing I’m the only Legal owner of FCA Automobiles LLC. Is unacceptable and was there downfall what there really after is a Charity foundation I had for forty years called since then is FCA a charity foundation that took off with an unbelievable amount of support for some great work everyone involved has done and has no Ties to actual Chrysler or FCA Automobiles LLC. Stellantis can’t touch that Either it was hard to believe what was going on and the union fully supporting them so I took a big risk and went in at entry level employee as under cover Boss and the Chrysler Liaison to Team Industrial services in the Paint shop and the first contact I made with Team Head office I was up for Termination before I got to voice my concerns about the High School environment there and stress Level s so only those involved with the or any Kickbacks or stealing money (wasting) threatening be toxic spreading Rumours on site or in there personal lives will be Terminated a thero investigation has been under way since 2008 when the Team Paint Chairman Jason Boismier told FBI Windsor Police RCMP and OPP that I was using Chrysler as front company for pedifile ring and Chrysler Trucking for running drugs and foster Kids from city to city so I gave the RCMP permission to look through Everything and Put in Recvership and earmarked every dollar coming and going from Chrysler’s to Prove my innocence So not only My Safety yours as well and your retirement Future Unifor and Team Group are not welcomed at my Facilities !! I believe it started in 1983 When I had to fire the Flawless Launch guy for Faking being my Grandfather and following be around the other sites and when I went to schools and universities in the states and the Indigenous Chief s son that was Killed that worked front office And his Ties to the Union Unifor and there Militant militia instalment here in Windsor and surrounding area linked ties with political influence and the Grace Hospital Maternity ward solution being sold and protection for the aprox 6,000 people in 1988 and it’s been 35years stopped but the funding from the government earmarked money was never returned and where it was going … Windsor Will be Great Again but for now stay Strong this is only the Tip of the Iceberg if your scared or being threatened or believe a family or neighbour is I suggest get all the information you can that’s true cause they will check contact the RCMP if anyone knows about Anyone giving out the app or website or selling police access to background checks or loan checks or alian spray equal to the location software for locating registered offenders or house arrest monitoring devices or voice changers and a smart AI Towers connected to the machine that prints out leagal documents and warrants stole one and copied the technology and made blackmarket devices if you were a victim of or think documents are Fake hold it up to the light and you will see Novelty use only or small cut out in the edges of the paper sheet and if fake it will be wrong size cause there are a number of fale safes in place for legal documents even the paper used is special so if people are threatening you make least a report of it cause you might not be the only one and if they run there name through CSIs and just happen to get a match with something you could save not only yourself but someone else too ..

AlexB

Reaction score
Not a Chucken chance you know who I am stop and leave FCA automobiles LLC. That’s inn receivership and I’m the only trustee alone anyone not happy with this extreme show of disrespect and bullying to take what we built together ups and down stand up and I will be with you ! No to Stellantis No to Unifor 444& 195 No to any New Contract before the lawsuit it settles.!!!!

Do not offer any agreement or sign anything! Until the lawsuit between Chrysler (owner)& with forced out 444 Members (444 Janitors)! Against Unifor is settled and we can talk about why Team Group is on Site During the week in Fulltime Positions and not Funded by Chryslers? we ARE not going with Unifor for ANY FCA automobiles LLC. Canadian Facilities . Stellantis Does NOT Have My Permission To Facilitate At ANY of my Businesses US ,Canada or anywhere FCA had been in recvership since 2008 and I’m the Only Trustee !! Never in my life Have I seen or Been so ashamed and embarrassed For the Actions of Dave Cassidy and the Management of Team Group As A hole .

To all and anyone is worried about what will happen it what is happening right now that is scary and I will be Contacting Teamsters to ask for there assistance and support and will be for Canadian Operations for not if they will help us I was a Teamster from 1999ish to 2006ish and even when the top management was on my case had my back to the fullest possible so a vote calling in the past would be the right way but there is not where to express your opinion or problems about the Union or its President so from First hand in dealing with Unifor and Team Group and the amount of people on LOA’S ,quitting and forced out by threat and duress it Stops here ! And with them knowing I’m the only Legal owner of FCA Automobiles LLC. Is unacceptable and was there downfall what there really after is a Charity foundation I had for forty years called since then is FCA a charity foundation that took off with an unbelievable amount of support for some great work everyone involved has done and has no Ties to actual Chrysler or FCA Automobiles LLC. Stellantis can’t touch that Either it was hard to believe what was going on and the union fully supporting them so I took a big risk and went in at entry level employee as under cover Boss and the Chrysler Liaison to Team Industrial services in the Paint shop and the first contact I made with Team Head office I was up for Termination before I got to voice my concerns about the High School environment there and stress Level s so only those involved with the or any Kickbacks or stealing money (wasting) threatening be toxic spreading Rumours on site or in there personal lives will be Terminated a thero investigation has been under way since 2008 when the Team Paint Chairman Jason Boismier told FBI Windsor Police RCMP and OPP that I was using Chrysler as front company for pedifile ring and Chrysler Trucking for running drugs and foster Kids from city to city so I gave the RCMP permission to look through Everything and Put in Recvership and earmarked every dollar coming and going from Chrysler’s to Prove my innocence So not only My Safety yours as well and your retirement Future Unifor and Team Group are not welcomed at my Facilities !! I believe it started in 1983 When I had to fire the Flawless Launch guy for Faking being my Grandfather and following be around the other sites and when I went to schools and universities in the states and the Indigenous Chief s son that was Killed that worked front office And his Ties to the Union Unifor and there Militant militia instalment here in Windsor and surrounding area linked ties with political influence and the Grace Hospital Maternity ward solution being sold and protection for the aprox 6,000 people in 1988 and it’s been 35years stopped but the funding from the government earmarked money was never returned and where it was going … Windsor Will be Great Again but for now stay Strong this is only the Tip of the Iceberg if your scared or being threatened or believe a family or neighbour is I suggest get all the information you can that’s true cause they will check contact the RCMP if anyone knows about Anyone giving out the app or website or selling police access to background checks or loan checks or alian spray equal to the location software for locating registered offenders or house arrest monitoring devices or voice changers and a smart AI Towers connected to the machine that prints out leagal documents and warrants stole one and copied the technology and made blackmarket devices if you were a victim of or think documents are Fake hold it up to the light and you will see Novelty use only or small cut out in the edges of the paper sheet and if fake it will be wrong size cause there are a number of fale safes in place for legal documents even the paper used is special so if people are threatening you make least a report of it cause you might not be the only one and if they run there name through CSIs and just happen to get a match with something you could save not only yourself but someone else too ..
Dude, you are a complete confused clown.
1st you straight up nonsense "I’m the only Legal owner of FCA Automobiles LLC".... " doesn't even exist (FCA US LLC).
Second FIAT, SPA was legally restructured into FIAT Chrysler Automobiles becoming a Netherlands company which in 2021 was renamed Stellantis upon succeeding of PSA (which ceased) in a merger agreement. Obviously nobody cares that a FCA Christian charity exist in North America (a charity that does good things) , only somebody out of touch like you is getting confused.

Final, your only creditable point, is Termination. But that was the actions of the "Chrysler Corporation/LLC affiliates" in which what was the Chrysler Corporation that declared Bankruptcy Spring 2009, and sold most operations to a new company controlled by FIAT that was latter named FCA U.S. LLC.

There your claims likely lack Legal Standing, and where wipedout by the sale of Chrysler operations.

AlexB

Reaction score
Bye Chrysler, nice knowing you!
Just as bad as Daimler, but dead set on killing all NA affiliation or involvement.
Staleantus won’t be moving much of what they have on the lots right now, unless there are really deep discounts. They’ve priced themselves out of the middle class. Good riddance!
Says the person who whines about Canada subsidizing production.

T/A392

Reaction score
I know a lot of FCA employees who say that company has completely changed over the past year.
Just what I’ve feared. I’m still baffled how a less successful euro company (PSA) can roll in and push the highly profitable and successful big guys around (Chrysler Group), changing their culture, selling or leasing out the HQ etc.

John3_16

Reaction score
The UAW's greed is motivating Stellantis leaders to forgo investment in North America. Expect far more Chinese parts in Chrysler and Dodge vehicles. Over the next few years Stellantis will gradually close US factories and import cars from Asia. Eventually Chrysler and Dodge will just be badges glued on Asian cars.

Chrysler died when it was acquired by Fiat.

AlexB

Reaction score
The UAW's greed is motivating Stellantis leaders to forgo investment in North America. Expect far more Chinese parts in Chrysler and Dodge vehicles. Over the next few years Stellantis will gradually close US factories and import cars from Asia. Eventually Chrysler and Dodge will just be badges glued on Asian cars.

What a clownish take not with an ounce of reality.
Chrysler business is alive & never been as profitable because of FIAT.

AlexB

Reaction score

Little things called tariffs...

What do you call Brampton & Belvidere (all new plant)... INVESTMENT..

cygnus

Reaction score
Little things called tariffs...

What do you call Brampton & Belvidere (all new plant)... INVESTMENT..

What's the alternative? Closing up shop in North America? Retooling the plant is the cost of doing business, it's not some gift. They've driven Chrysler into the ground, Dodge is crashing, and Jeep inventories are at an all time high.

This management is no different than FCA management - but at least with FCA management, a second Detroit plant was built. This management has closed a plant and cut shifts at others. Why? Because the new product launches haven't been a hit.

new Grand Cherokee and Grand Cherokee L? Underwhelming design and overpriced by $15K
Wagoneer? Miss
Hornet? Huge dud
Tonale? Completely irrelevant

If they had compelling product at reasonable prices, the plants would be running on three shifts. Like they were from 2014-2019.

The record profits, largely driven by North America Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator/Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 / Dodge V8 vehicles, are coming to an end. Europe and South American profits are headed to less than $1B a year in 2024.

Last edited:

AlexB

Reaction score
What's the alternative? Closing up shop in North America? Retooling the plant is the cost of doing business, it's not some gift. They've driven Chrysler into the ground, Dodge is crashing, and Jeep inventories are at an all time high.

This management is no different than FCA management - but at least with FCA management, a second Detroit plant was built. This management has closed a plant and cut shifts at others. I

Wagoneer? Miss.
Hornet? Huge dude
Tonale? Completely irrelevant.

The record profits, largely driven by North America, are coming to an end. Europe profits and South American profits are headed to less than $1B a year in 2024.
European and South profits will be significantly higher this year,not less.
Keep in Mind, Europe is benefiting from the merger integration..the new FIAT products base on PSA CMP gets introduce in 2024 which is where other round of cost savings+ Dealer distribution integration .. however 2025/2026 will be more challenging for Europe as Merger benefits are fully realized (harder comps) .
Building a new IL plant isn't a "cost of business", but something that has to make sense, and yes closing Brampton & no Belvidere replacements was those two was an alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread