Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Cars Make Up Half Of The Top 10 Slowest Selling List In March

Over the past several months, Stellantis (FCA US, LLC) dealers have been struggling to get rid of existing inventory—so much so that many dealers are turning allocations from FCA US away. Many factors surround the current predicament: high prices, high-interest rates, inflation, dealer markups, and terrible rebates and financing compared to its competitors. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, and Ram (CDJR) dealers can’t sell vehicles. The most recent data from CarEdge.com shows that FCA US product covers half of the top 10 slowest-selling vehicles in the U.S. for March 2024. Make Model Average Selling Price Market Day Supply Total For Sale BMW … (read full article...)

tempImageNWioSg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleT

Reaction score
So 300 + day supply inventory is not an issue. Got it. And no I never once said any damn thing should be run like a charity. I said they didn’t previously charge for paint . Market conditions have allowed them to do so for a period. That condition is seems to be over. Please for goodness sake in your fawning over every little thing don’t tell me that 300 days supply is ok or planned or increasing profit. Maybe things aren’t going “perfect “ but I’m sure you won’t acknowledge it. Ok now Alex jump in and tell us about the huge profits again. Here it comes folks get ready.
When your new product is 365 days out NO. How is the number days calculated. Apparently it’s wrong.

Why do you give a crap, your Kia shopper now, you want cars at zero margins….

Whatever Narrative gives you a chance to complain.

Yes profits are the goal not turn over

BWS1

Reaction score
When your new product is 365 days out NO. How is the number days calculated. Apparently it’s wrong.

Why do you give a crap, your Kia shopper now, you want cars at zero margins….

Whatever Narrative gives you a chance to complain.

Yes profits are the goal not turn over
No never considered a Kia actually. Only Mopars in the driveway. How bout you there sport?

BWS1

Reaction score
No never considered a Kia actually. Only Mopars in the driveway. How bout you there sport?
And that’s a dumbass statement by the way. Someone tries to comment on paint up charges , which are new to the market for the most part, and suddenly I’m a Kia shopper. What do you drive , a broom to fit your saddle?

AlexB

Reaction score
How’s it flawed? Because Cadillac currently uncharges? How does that make my statement flawed? I didn’t argue that “Cadillac” doesn’t currently upcharge . So you are flawed in arguing that I am flawed but I’m sure you will find some flawed way of extending this idiotic conversation with you . And meanwhile , half the stla NA offerings turn 300 days old in dealer lots . But the profit , I know, they have made, have made, such huge profit . Not sure they are now but they have made
Looks like you can't read...much like you can't understand Stellantis isn't a charity,or worst too lazy to click the link.
'' uncharges''...''upcharge''.

AlexB

Reaction score
And that’s a dumbass statement by the way. Someone tries to comment on paint up charges , which are new to the market for the most part, and suddenly I’m a Kia shopper. What do you drive , a broom to fit your saddle?
A true statement because you are too out of touch to see GM ,Ford and other charge on paint to vehicles that are comparable ,and yet trashing Stellantis for doing the same all because they stop appealing to Subprime people like yourself.
As a Stellantis Shareholder,...please go buy a Kia.

BWS1

Reaction score
A true statement because you are too out of touch to see GM ,Ford and other charge on paint to vehicles that are comparable ,and yet trashing Stellantis for doing the same all because they stop appealing to Subprime people like yourself.
Never trashed Stellantis . You lie again.quit making stuff up stock boy

BWS1

Reaction score
Looks like you can't read...much like you can't understand Stellantis isn't a charity,or worst too lazy to click the link.
'' uncharges''...''upcharge''.
I can read. And I understand Stellantis is for profit. There we got that. Anything else stock boy?

BWS1

Reaction score
And what do you know about what I drive anyway euro man? You make a lot of big assumptions in your little playland here they let you pipe off in

AlexB

Reaction score
And what do you know about what I drive anyway euro man? You make a lot of big assumptions in your little playland here they let you pipe off in
Talk about making assumptions.... making false assumptions. in more ways than one.
You likely don't understand what NATO is, yet along Stellantis/GM/Ford Body On Frame pricing.

BWS1

Reaction score
Talk about making assumptions.... making false assumptions. in more ways than one.
You likely don't understand what NATO is, yet along Stellantis/GM/Ford Body On Frame pricing.
What the hell are you saying euro man? And what does North Atlantic Treaty Organization have to do with paint colors? Go to bed. Your toaster popped about three posts ago

AlexB

Reaction score
What the hell are you saying euro man? And what does North Atlantic Treaty Organization have to do with paint colors? Go to bed. Your toaster popped about three posts ago
NATO is about the special relationship of U.S. and Europe....yet like a un-entertaining ignorant clown that only a Low IQ Mother could give birth & love to..... you calling somebody ''Euro man'' on Easter.
The Escalade pricing proves you wrong, yet you still rambling about paint because you is too poor to purchase an Michigan 3 Full Size Truck & SUV, or a premium Vehicle.
Go buy a Pre-own Kia.

BWS1

Reaction score
NATO is about the special relationship of U.S. and Europe....yet like a un-entertaining ignorant clown that only a Low IQ Mother could give birth & love to..... you calling somebody ''Euro man'' on Easter.
The Escalade pricing proves you wrong, yet you still rambling about paint because you is too poor to purchase an Michigan 3 Full Size Truck & SUV, or a premium Vehicle.
Go buy a Pre-own Kia.

BWS1

Reaction score
Nato is about the US propping up Euros too timid and incapable to defend themselves. Always has, always will be. Kind of like the way N.A. division keeps stla afloat come to think of it. Think I’ll go take an Easter drive in my 3500., black by the way. When I get back may take the Grand Cherokee for a spin. Or I may take the Challenger. What are you folding into , your Simca? Little Opel? lol. Have fun. Enjoy that stock dividend too that I sent you.

ipa0628

Reaction score
So in the twisted minds of all you corporate shills and stockholders, anyone who wants a vehicle under 50k is a sub prime buyer. That is precious.
What does Stellantis offer in the US for the buyer who wants a CRV, Sante Fe, Rav4, size car? Absolutely nothing. Throw away the entry level buyer to another company and chances are they never come back.
Buy the way, in your profit twisted logic, why doesn't Jeep offer power folding exterior mirrors on the Wagoneer? Pay 90,000 for a big SUV and have to crawl over the console to fold in the mirror in tight spots.
It's offered in the GW, of course, in another greed effort to get every last dollar from someone.
Ironically, power folding mirrors are standard on the Ram Tradesman model that starts under 50000. A SUV that costs almost twice as much as the Ram doesn't offer the power mirrors. Makes as much sense as the paint up charges.

TripleT

Reaction score
So in the twisted minds of all you corporate shills and stockholders, anyone who wants a vehicle under 50k is a sub prime buyer. That is precious.
What does Stellantis offer in the US for the buyer who wants a CRV, Sante Fe, Rav4, size car? Absolutely nothing. Throw away the entry level buyer to another company and chances are they never come back.
Buy the way, in your profit twisted logic, why doesn't Jeep offer power folding exterior mirrors on the Wagoneer? Pay 90,000 for a big SUV and have to crawl over the console to fold in the mirror in tight spots.
It's offered in the GW, of course, in another greed effort to get every last dollar from someone.
Ironically, power folding mirrors are standard on the Ram Tradesman model that starts under 50000. A SUV that costs almost twice as much as the Ram doesn't offer the power mirrors. Makes as much sense as the paint up charges.
Tolstoy LEAP Motors is on the way for you.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
So 300 + day supply inventory is not an issue. Got it. And no I never once said any damn thing should be run like a charity. I said they didn’t previously charge for paint . Market conditions have allowed them to do so for a period. That condition is seems to be over. Please for goodness sake in your fawning over every little thing don’t tell me that 300 days supply is ok or planned or increasing profit. Maybe things aren’t going “perfect “ but I’m sure you won’t acknowledge it. Ok now Alex jump in and tell us about the huge profits again. Here it comes folks get ready.

I agree with some of your points, but just FWIW, I paid for the Billet Silver paint on my 2019 Cherokee, and that was built in February 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread