Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Accidentally Leaks Images Of All-New Wagoneer S

In a surprising turn of events, Stellantis’ social media account on Facebook unintentionally gave us a glimpse of the upcoming, highly anticipated all-electric Jeep® Wagoneer S. Although the automaker swiftly deleted the leaked photos, one eagle-eyed reader managed to snag them before they vanished into the digital abyss. The leaked images showcase the Wagoneer S in a sleek Silver finish, revealing features previously teased during Jeep’s 4xe Day in 2021. Notably, the Wagoneer S is set to make history as the first all-electric vehicle manufactured in North America, specifically for the North American market. MoparInsiders.com sources hint that the Wagoneer … (read full article...)

tempImageBh3WGB.png

cygnus

Reaction score
EV sales aren’t “stalling.”

Haha, oh yes they are. The beginning of 2023 was nothing like the end of 2023. They are most certainly stalling, just wait until Tesla releases their 2024 guidance in an hour.

cygnus

Reaction score
Stellantis needs to give Dodge and Chrysler a full line up of affordable vehicles. Jeep has way too many products and there all over the place. They need a American executive running American operations.

Correct.

cygnus

Reaction score
It has RR Velar’s vibe.

Agree, but I dont see that as a flattering comment. It looks nothing like the masculine / boxy lines you would expect on a Jeep, especially having a close to 90' as possible D pillar. To hell with aero.

The rear tail lights are a near copy of the 2024 Lexus RX. Slits = not Jeep / feminine.

Boxy / square or at least rectangular lights are what fit Jeep.

What a friggin disaster, I cant believe Ralph allowed this.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it safe to assume the 1.5 liter engine is the one from the GSE family? The European hybrid setup in the Fiat cars uses a Magna 7-speed dual clutch hybrid transmission with the 1.5 liter GSE. While that setup is only 48V, it has the electric motor built into the transmission. I don't know if that would cross the pond.

Sorry, I meant 1.6-liter... its from the PSA side

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
The new engine is a 1.6-liter, I-4 turbocharged unit with direct fuel injection and flexibility for hybrid-electric vehicle (HEV) applications. Based on a current Stellantis production engine in Europe, this next-generation engine will power two future North American HEV models. This will be the first HEV engine for the company in the region. Production is expected to begin in early 2025.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Agree, but I dont see that as a flattering comment. It looks nothing like the masculine / boxy lines you would expect on a Jeep, especially having a close to 90' as possible D pillar. To hell with aero.

The rear tail lights are a near copy of the 2024 Lexus RX. Slits = not Jeep / feminine.

Agreed, this Wagoneer S is not my interest at all.

I'm hoping the "Jeep" KM will be useable instead of styled like this mess.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
The new engine is a 1.6-liter, I-4 turbocharged unit with direct fuel injection and flexibility for hybrid-electric vehicle (HEV) applications. Based on a current Stellantis production engine in Europe, this next-generation engine will power two future North American HEV models. This will be the first HEV engine for the company in the region. Production is expected to begin in early 2025.

I'm glad they are finally doing HEV

Wonder if it will require premium fuel?

Mopar392

Reaction score

Does every Jeep has to be boxy or square??

Users who are viewing this thread