What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Shows Its 2025 Heavy Duty Before Official Unveiling

Ram Shows Its 2025 Heavy Duty Before Official Unveiling​

New HD Rams Shown Before Camouflage Comes Off...​

1727238529730.png

This morning, the Ram brand released three images of the newly updated 2025 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty with the following press release:

“As we approach the reveal of our 2025 Ram Heavy Duty, the engineering teams are conducting final testing on one of the most important performance attributes of our heavy haulers: cooling. As the trucks will be running loose in the wild with the camouflage removed, we wanted to share some quality exterior images with you rather than a badly lit snapshot out the window at 70 mph.”

They don't mind showing it off because we saw that truck 17 years ago. Nothing to hide.

I'm still holding out hope of seeing a new Ram HD lineup before I'm in a nursing home one day. I believe it can happen!

Ram used to have a nice simple design to their grills. Now it looks like they hired the Toyota, Tonka toys castoffs.

Oh Wow I think the truck looked better with the camo covers, especially that goofie grill in the Rebel talk about going from bad to worse.

Remind me again how this is better that the crosshair grills.

Sure better have a much improved drive train of at least 525 HP and 1200 plus torgue.

They need a new design already going to be the same old cabs for 2 decades.

Tradesman looks ok. The red Laramie….kinda on. Not a fan of the quad headlight look. The Rebel is an embarrassment

Back