Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hurricane for JL Wrangler?

danzy55

Reaction score
With the slight exterior / interior refresh 2024 safe to assume 2025 might bring the 3.0 inline hurricane to JL and JLU and retire the 3.6?

TripleT

Reaction score
Hurricane 4 is the replacement for the 3.6. Hurricane 6 SO is the replacement for the 5.7 and the Hurricane 6 HO is replacement for 6.4. I imagine it will be install eventually as replacement for the Apache model.

jessekelley

Reaction score
Hurricane 4 is the replacement for the 3.6. Hurricane 6 SO is the replacement for the 5.7 and the Hurricane 6 HO is replacement for 6.4. I imagine it will be install eventually as replacement for the Apache model.
How about Hurricane 6 SO? I'm interested in it. As I know, the SO variant can deliver enhanced power and torque. It's more than 400 hp. But, I don't know if it's correct or not.

TripleT

Reaction score
392 at the moment wouldn't take much to tune it over 400 in the coming years even from the OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread