Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza Horizon 4

Muther

Reaction score
FM7 just released a new update that totally changes the UI. The new User Interface is a ton better. I still ply FM7 when I want to run a specific car, or class.

Usually I go to Project Cars 2. It has a vertical learning curve, but I enjoy it more, as it is a dedicated racer.

I do enjoy the Horizon series, maybe I will pick it up after the holidays.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
FM7 just released a new update that totally changes the UI. The new User Interface is a ton better. I still ply FM7 when I want to run a specific car, or class.

Usually I go to Project Cars 2. It has a vertical learning curve, but I enjoy it more, as it is a dedicated racer.

I do enjoy the Horizon series, maybe I will pick it up after the holidays.

Yeah thank God, I played Forza 7 last night and was like wow. Before it was the most difficult setting I have ever seen in a racing game.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I started playing Forza Horizon 3 last night, since I am new to the XBox One deal and some guy (UN4GTBL) in a black GMC Cyclone keeps showing up all over the map everywhere I go.

Ha ha ha, what a troll.

Obviously a fake, he's driving a GM product, lol. I don't even think I own FM3

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll finally have a chance to get some Forza action in tonight. Let me know if you guys will be on.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Forza Horizon 3? Really? He was driving a Trackhawk last night... figured my ridicule might have swayed him back to the right side.

FH3?

I was working on getting the Demon last night, and succeeded! (finished the stunt driver series)

Some Forza news will be up tomorrow on the main page here at MoparInsiders... FYI... Give you all a clue...

View attachment 1408

I saw this, SUPER HYPED!!! Can't wait!!

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
If they made a Mac or iPad version I'd definitely play it. Looks fun. I don't have a console though.

Users who are viewing this thread