Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EVs are dead

scatpack_69

Reaction score
...we crown a new #1 who isn't exclusively BEV but is nonetheless a juggernaut in the space with constant new model releases.
One big problem with that though.
I’m not sure what inroads Chinese cars make in America. I hope minimal but hey, I can see a point where one could hop on Amazon and order a BYD. I hope not but…..

Of course I recall vividly seeing my first Kia back in the ‘90’s and wondering what on Earth it was. Same with Daewoo. Daewoo is dead but Kia is all of a sudden, last several years, making a serious push.

patfromigh

Reaction score
Well it seems the Green Shirts are after some automakers for using the "F" word. No, not that F word, the word here is flexible, as in flexible platforms. Flexible means an auto company is hedging their bet by engineering an IC engine alternative with a given platform. Automakers are supposed to follow the party line and build the skateboard style battery electric chassis. That way there is no chance of back sliding into offering a combustion alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread