Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Hornet

TripleT

Reaction score
That like only 2 per dealer..... No wonder I have seen more on the road then at the showroom. Seen 4 in the wild and one one showroom. They need more here, how I am supposed to pick a used one up when the volume imported is so low.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
That like only 2 per dealer..... No wonder I have seen more on the road then at the showroom. Seen 4 in the wild and one one showroom. They need more here, how I am supposed to pick a used one up when the volume imported is so low.

Right?

I still can't get over a base R/T here being almost $60k

I see a bunch of base GT models on Autotrader here with the rental spec wheels :confused:

...and there's already used ones at other dealers

TripleT

Reaction score
Look at the volume imported.... if you see a concentration then its is a statistical anomaly

Wheresthemopar?

Reaction score
Hooptie typical FIAT or fix it again Tony product.. an Alfa badged as a Dodge..... What's next a new sedan for Dodge being a rebadged Maserati BiTurbo
Sell Mopar back to Mercedes at least they ran... Going to get a Kia or Hyundai... Instead they run at least until stolen

AlexB

Reaction score
Hooptie typical FIAT or fix it again Tony product.. an Alfa badged as a Dodge..... What's next a new sedan for Dodge being a rebadged Maserati BiTurbo
Sell Mopar back to Mercedes at least they ran... Going to get a Kia or Hyundai... Instead they run at least until stolen
Go get a Korean car then. Your post is complete nonsense.
Actually FIAT now Stellantis is running it at the best condition it ever been.

patfromigh

Reaction score
Are these trolling posts AI generated? It seems so. It could be a marketplace competitor. Maybe perhaps it's the result of Stellantis going against the regime or the perceived disappointment Stellantis is selling out to the regime.

TripleT

Reaction score
Just dumb and ignorant trying to act clever. The Germans destroyed the company in every aspect quality, sourcing, new products, stealing billions in a failed attempt to acquire Mitsubishi. Penny pinching the products into oblivion. it take a fair bit a pure xenophobic nonense to make the to not recognize that Fiat saved the company from being split up and sold in parts by the New York bankes. So one has to wonder if it is AI, or refuse from another site, or just plain trolling by the same person with different names.

toptechx6

Reaction score
Latest glitch in our 2024 GT+ only 661 miles on the odometer. Foot detection for rear hatch operation quit working. I am a retired Chrysler product tech so I have a scan tool and found the Power Liftgate Module had one DTC in memory B1004-1,
(rear closing lock trunk button-general electrical fault = stored not active) clearing the code restored operation.

Should also mention that every time I've checked the car for fault codes it has had multiple DTC's in memory, but this is the first one that prevented function. To this point I've been able to erase all codes except one listed as an "active" code in the Entertainment Telematic Module
U-1202-00 (lost communication with electric vehicle module). Stored perhaps because this is NOT a hybrid, but would expect the modules on the network to be smart enough to know that, or is that too much to expect?

Not a big deal for me to get this working again but really sympathize with others who are dealing with these random software/electrical problems, I would be very annoyed if I had to return to the dealer to get this resolved.

My dealer will be getting several printouts showing the various DTC's that have been stored since purchase and an "earful" when it goes in for service.

TripleT

Reaction score

Attachments

• 1708863423406.png
    1708863423406.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0

TripleT

Reaction score
Also make a SRT version with 2liter in the front and Electric in the back, have some Track days like they did for the press in Europe with the Tonale.

TripleT

Reaction score
quit messing around bring back the dodge journey with a updated drive line!
Yeah what we need is a poor quality version of Mitsubishi that sells for low margins to fill capacity that should be used to make the Rampage for NA. That low prime queen was a embarrassment

Users who are viewing this thread