Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Could Offer Two Drastically Different Versions Of Its Next-Gen Muscle Cars!

Dodge Could Offer Two Drastically Different Versions Of Its Next-Gen Muscle Cars!​

Different Powertrains Could Lead To Different Styling Cues...​

1673991771848.png

Revealed in August, the Charger Daytona SRT Banshee Concept showed the public the direction Dodge is taking toward an electrified future. The conceptual two-door muscle car is just a preview of what the public can expect once the production car hits the streets in 2024.

James.A

Reaction score
I think they can have the same general look for the EV and ICE cars. Take BMW for example.
I agree that they can do that, but from what Bob is saying in his article it reads as though it may be a different look... I certainly hope not.

TripleT

Reaction score
I think they can have the same general look for the EV and ICE cars. Take BMW for example.
Yes damn ugly eitherway :D...... Seems one would want to take advantage of lack of need for cooling air.

TripleT

Reaction score
I agree that they can do that, but from what Bob is saying in his article it reads as though it may be a different look... I certainly hope not.
the profile doesn't need to change, but the air does need to pass through a radiator.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Well, the Charger concept is beautiful.
Keeping the same classic-inspired front clip on the ICE version will definitely make it awesome.

Honestly, the first time I saw the Banshee concept with the R-wing, I thought they would just raise the hood to match the top of the front fascia on the ICE version.

Having said that, I love that the Banshee doesn't have the boring style that other EVs have.

Users who are viewing this thread