Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: The New 2025 Dodge Charger Daytona 440

The internet has been buzzing over the past couple of days following the announcement that the all-new 2025 Dodge Charger Daytona will make its official debut on March 5th. While we know a lot about the new “e-muscle” car, Dodge has been doing a good job of keeping the car under wraps from the public. … (read full article...)

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 5.16.26 AM.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChargerFan1

Reaction score
I doubt they'd be "rim specific" in a mule. Car could be anything from the base to the banshee

Rangerd

Reaction score
Trying hard to use the ice history to sell the ev junk. Thank God ford didn't drink as much of the coolaid there's still a muscle car worth calling muscle car

bill burke

Reaction score
So it seems we get no Challenger, we get only a Charger coupe and a four door version and that’s not too bad as long as we get a two door. We get a powerful AWD electric Banshee and that is fine for the few who want an electric so big sales should not be expected. Best part is the Hurricane six versions that hopefully do a better job on the nose of the Charger where the front wing is innovative and distinctive but not for the traditional ICE buyer. Expect decent sales from these two door Chargers. What will possibly save Dodge is the four door version that will appeal to the larger population. Based on this elegant design it should be a stunning sedan and sell well. I doubt the Charger will match the combined sales of the outgoing Charger and Challenger, but let’s hope I’m dead wrong. I want to be wrong.
There is room in the line up for something, could it be a convertible Charger or a small sporty car, who knows, but Dodge certainly could use more product.
I’m mellowing on my reaction to the new Charger by applying some common sense and sound business thinking but my heart still longs for a nasty Viper reincarnation and so I remain delusional to stymie my pragmatic reality check. So here we go again guys, we clamor for more from Dodge. Damn the common sense we Dodge boys are a tough audience who throw caution and common sense to the wind.

Ryank3312

Reaction score
I can't wait to get my hands on one, I'll rip the ev crap out of it and tube frame it with a hellcat power train! The way it should be!

Mike201

Reaction score
So it seems we get no Challenger, we get only a Charger coupe and a four door version and that’s not too bad as long as we get a two door. We get a powerful AWD electric Banshee and that is fine for the few who want an electric so big sales should not be expected. Best part is the Hurricane six versions that hopefully do a better job on the nose of the Charger where the front wing is innovative and distinctive but not for the traditional ICE buyer. Expect decent sales from these two door Chargers. What will possibly save Dodge is the four door version that will appeal to the larger population. Based on this elegant design it should be a stunning sedan and sell well. I doubt the Charger will match the combined sales of the outgoing Charger and Challenger, but let’s hope I’m dead wrong. I want to be wrong.
There is room in the line up for something, could it be a convertible Charger or a small sporty car, who knows, but Dodge certainly could use more product.
I’m mellowing on my reaction to the new Charger by applying some common sense and sound business thinking but my heart still longs for a nasty Viper reincarnation and so I remain delusional to stymie my pragmatic reality check. So here we go again guys, we clamor for more from Dodge. Damn the common sense we Dodge boys are a tough audience who throw caution and common sense to the wind.
The four door Charger will also be big in fleet sales like car rentals and Police use. As the former Fleet Director at my PD the guys loved them more than the Explorers. Hoping the new Chargers with the Hurricane hold up as well and they do a better job with the front end issues on the Police versions!!

MoparRay

Reaction score
I think that there will be a new Challenger that is based on a smaller wheelbase as to be more competitive with the Mustang. Should also be a convertible model too. The new Charger doesn't do much for me.

TripleT

Reaction score
I can't wait to get my hands on one, I'll rip the ev crap out of it and tube frame it with a hellcat power train! The way it should be!
I just buy the Hurricane and have it tuned. It will be cheaper and just as fast.

realbosskilla

Reaction score
Trying hard to use the ice history to sell the ev junk. Thank God ford didn't drink as much of the coolaid there's still a muscle car worth calling muscle car
Forgot ford was even more gay when they produced the ford mustang mach-e

Mopar392

Reaction score
I just buy the Hurricane and have it tuned. It will be cheaper and just as fast.
Turbo engines are easy to tune if you know your $hit around them and you can remove the unnecessary exhaust dampening cases and have one hell of stututu.

G414M

Reaction score
Product will not be a problem since the factory in Canada can build more EV, Hybrid and Ice cars than before. The factory can also build other vehicles on large EV platform for Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep. The big surprise is the transmission with gears and the 500 miles of range for base cars. A hybrid Charger with V6 non turbo is at least 620 miles vehicle and low cost with rebates

Rangerd

Reaction score
Forgot ford was even more gay when they produced the ford mustang mach-e
Nope ford didn't drop the v8 they improved it along side the junk and now they are backtracking on the junk and promising years more of the v8 stellantis just said screw our loyal customers

TripleT

Reaction score
Nope ford didn't drop the v8 they improved it along side the junk and now they are backtracking on the junk and promising years more of the v8 stellantis just said screw our loyal customers
They are coming out with a more power, more torque, more efficient, more durable, Smoother, less complicated, easier to tune powerplant. They haven't abandoned ICE at all they heavily invest in it. people are just salty because it isn't the same $41t they been offering for decades. OH NO SOMETHING NEW OH TRAGEDY. I don't like it unless it is fat heavy more complicated V8.

Rangerd

Reaction score
Turbo engines are easy to tune if you know your $hit around them and you can remove the unnecessary exhaust dampening cases and have one hell of stututu.
Imagine replacing a whole head because of turbo failure

Mopar392

Reaction score
Hemi people Never had head failures... NEVER... tick tick tick tick NEW IS SCARY GET OFF MY LAWN
Well, the HEMI tick had a tried and true solution that Dodge knew about, but decided to ignore it to not spend more money.
You want to avoid having a HEMI tick, disable or replace the MDS or get a manual transmission.

Users who are viewing this thread