Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Better start thinking of a new name for the Cherokees

Mopar Bill

Reaction score
that percentage and demographic is small, more likely the people who can actually afford a new car, will say Jeep bowing down to the Outrage mob, I am not buy another Jeep. Those example are more.... NFL, NBA, Levi, Nike, MLB all embraced the SJW agenda and suffered loses.

Most of the people who complain are not customers in the first place.
Isn’t what you are saying ironic when you want to tell a business what to name their product and threaten them with boycott? .Youth will be served, who wants to be the last one standing with one of these names?, Not the Cleveland baseball team. My longtime Jeep owning 1%er sister owns a G Cherokee and she hates the name. Gives her an excuse to buy something else rather than stick with our family Mopar owing tradition. We are not going to settle this on a message board but the research and marketing people will decide and they tend to favor name changes. Now I am going to eat an “Edy Pie” ice cream treat.

Users who are viewing this thread