Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Ramcharger - Job 1 date?

cygnus

Reaction score
This is the only upcoming product I'm actually excited for - @redriderbob ; any word on when Job 1 starts at SHAP?

AlexB

Reaction score
This is the only upcoming product I'm actually excited for - @redriderbob ; any word on when Job 1 starts at SHAP?uak
According to the Stellantis Annual Shareholder Report, Ramcharger will be launch in the second half of 2025...so
2026 model.
RAM REV( the Full BEV ) is Q4 2024.

LL3XL

Reaction score
That’s a lifetime away. Any word on when the Tungsten will be available?

LL3XL

Reaction score
Tungsten available to order since December, should be starting production end of this month... but it was "should be March 5th" also.
Thanks!
I’d like to take it for a spin first, before I spend that amount.
Funny thing, I left my information with two dealers telling them I’m a serious buyer and neither one came back to me with your information.

cygnus

Reaction score
According to the Stellantis Annual Shareholder Report, Ramcharger will be launch in the second half of 2025...so
2026 model.

Also, from this site - Financial Reports

For the '2023 Annual Report', on pg. 26 -

"Deliveries of the 2025 Ram 1500 Ramcharger are expected to begin in mid-2025"

Sounds like Job 1 is January / February 2025.

AlexB

Reaction score
Sounds like it is indeed a 2026 MY vehicle, not MY 2025.
''The all-new,all-electric RAM 1500 REV will be built on STLA Frame and was introduced at the New York International Auto Show in April 2023. Deliveries of the 2025 RAM 1500 REV are expected to begin in the fourth quarter 2024''. ''The all-new 2025 RAM 1500 Ramharger, range-extended electric truck announced in November 2023, will also be built on the STLA Frame platform. Deliveries of the 2025 RAM 1500 Ramcharger are expected to begin in mid-2025.''

Basically a 2026 model.
Also the company history:
''Stellantis N.V. (“Stellantis”) was incorporated as a public limited liability company (naamloze vennootschap) under the laws of the Netherlands in April 2014 under the name Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.

Fiat S.p.A., the predecessor to FCA, was founded as Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino in July 1899 in Turin, Italy as an automobile manufacturer. Fiat grew in Italy and internationally in the following decades both organically and through the acquisition of several prominent brands and manufacturers including Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati and Ferrari.'.

In 2009, FCA US LLC, then known as Chrysler Group LLC (“FCA US”), acquired the principal operating assets of the former Chrysler LLC as part of a government-sponsored restructuring of the North American automotive industry. Between 2009 and 2014, Fiat S.p.A. expanded its initial 20 percent ownership interest to 100 percent of the ownership of FCA US and in October 2014, Fiat S.p.A. completed a corporate reorganization resulting in the establishment of FCA as the parent company of the FCA Group, with its principal executive offices in the United Kingdom. In January 2011, the separation of Fiat S.p.A.’s non-automotive capital goods business was completed with the creation of Fiat Industrial, now known as CNH Industrial N.V. In October 2015, the initial public offering of Ferrari N.V. was completed, followed by the spin-off of FCA’s remaining interest in Ferrari to its shareholders in January 2016.''

''On December 17, 2019, FCA and PSA entered into a combination agreement (as amended, the “combination agreement”) agreeing to merge the two groups. On January 16, 2021, PSA merged with and into FCA, with FCA as the surviving legal entity in the merger. On January 17, 2021, the combined company was renamed Stellantis, the board of directors was appointed and the Stellantis articles of association became effective.''

ChargerFan1

Reaction score
People really rallying around Edison Motors - doing the same, diesel electric logging trucks and now entering into conversions for older trucks. Their mantra is build trucks to last 30 years... making a stir on youtube, even the gov't trying to get a 20% grant kick back for approval, huge fiasco

WXman

Reaction score
Yeah, Ramcharger is the only thing from this company I’m curious about also. Bet it’s going to be PRICEY though. I probably won’t be able to get one.

The Jeep Recon is slightly interesting, but they’ve given ZERO info on that thing since they announced it was coming almost two years ago.

This company loves to leave their loyal customers hanging. Maybe that’s part of why their sales across the board have been like a brick in the ocean.

EVtruckin

Reaction score
Yeah, Ramcharger is the only thing from this company I’m curious about also. Bet it’s going to be PRICEY though. I probably won’t be able to get one.

The Jeep Recon is slightly interesting, but they’ve given ZERO info on that thing since they announced it was coming almost two years ago.

This company loves to leave their loyal customers hanging. Maybe that’s part of why their sales across the board have been like a brick in the ocean.
Cybertruck reveal was in Nov 2019, with minimal deliveries started at the end of 2023 (four years later).
Silverado reveal was Jan 2022, with retail models apparently now on their way to customers (27 months later)

Meet the new normal.

EVtruckin

Reaction score
2026 model.
Better hurry up with that Ramcharger - currently #1 on my list.
My F150's odometer is about to hit 200k. Its a good truck but won't last forever and I certainly don't want to but another ICEV.

ChargerFan1

Reaction score
Would you buy a diesel hybrid kit and convert an older truck? Small Cat diesel under the hood connected to a generator where the transmission would go and uses E-axles

Edison Motors

Users who are viewing this thread