Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

07 Dodge Charger, on 22s 60s back 70s front

Cdog

Reaction score
Twice now she (WILD THING) is what I call her , has saved us passing cars legally by the lines in center of road and cars pulling out right in front of us , and all the sudden like she's alive we hit a power ban launching us forward around and back in lane just missing the pull out car , I REALLY BELIEVE THIS CAR IS ALIVE LIKE # 5 IS ALIVE , AND LOVES ME , PREVIOUS OWNER DROVE HER HARD AND PUT HER AWAY WET , I had ta 2 foot drive her off the car lot , I was looking to buy a truck , She called my name from across the lot, ran cheep gas in her, change a coil pack, that was it , a little raceing fule and only hi octane , car was missing the hi octane gas lid sticker , HEMI engine, high octane gas that's a given, needless to say she peeerrrrsss really loud (no cats , oxygen CENCERS in 3 inch pipe costom fitted and welded open exhaust all the way out back , street legal in Florida , other CHARGERS, mustangs, Camaros , salines , we dragged them all , went even up with a all engine model a , we stayed eye to eye not looking at road till he looked away shaking his head , he had no more to give , wild thing was gonna start dragging that model A at around 140 ,IM LOOKING FOR A DEMON OR HELLCAT TO PLAY WITH , my own family to give me a real race , lots of after market ,gas adommizing plate , charcoal Air quality can and exhaust recirculating air filter, big mouth throttle body and K&M after market air filter

Users who are viewing this thread