Going, going, gone! It only took the Chrysler brand 12 hours to sell all 2,200 units of its 2023 Chrysler 300C Limited Edition models after its reveal on Tuesday evening. A reservation page on Chrysler.com went LIVE during the unveiling, allowing those eager enthusiasts to put their names on a list on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Although all of the cars have been spoken for, Chrysler is continuing to take names for a waiting list, in case there are those who back out. This means there still could be a slight chance for those wanting one of the limited-run cars to get their hands on one.
In an interview with Motor Trend on Wednesday, Chrysler CEO, Chris Feuell stated that all 2,000 units for the United States and 200 units slated for Canada, have been spoken for.
As the last hurrah for the current generation Chrysler 300 Series, the 6.4-liter (392 cubic-inch) HEMI-powered 2023 Chrysler 300C pays tribute to the Chrysler 300 Series, and the end of an era – Chrysler 300 production will end following the 2023 model year. First introduced in 1955 and reborn in 2005, the Chrysler 300 has represented iconic American luxury and performance for decades.
The 6.4-liter HEMI generates 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque. It is enough to power the big sedan to a 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) time of just 4.3 seconds, down the 1/4-mile in 12.4 seconds, and a top speed of 160 mph (278 km/h).
Available in 3 exterior color choices (Velvet Red, Bright White, or Gloss Black), the 2023 Chrysler 300C Limited Edition, includes the following equipment…
- 6.4-liter (392 cubic inch) HEMI® V8 with 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque
- 8-Speed TorqueFlite Automatic Transmission
- Active Damping Suspension
- Active Exhaust System
- Red 4-Piston Brembo® Brakes
- 3.09 Limited Slip Differential
- Black Exhaust Tips
- New “Tri-Color” 300C Grille Badge
- Black “300C” Decklid Badge
- Matte Black 20-Inch x 9-Inch Forged Wheels (former Scat Pack wheels)
- Goodyear Eagle RSA 245/45ZR20 All-Season Performance Tires
- Black Chrome Accents
- Black Headlamp / Taillamp Bezels
- Black Laguna Leather Seats with “300C” Embossment and Silver Stitching
- Leather I/P and Doors with Silver Stitching
- Carbon Fiber & Piano Black Bezels
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 19-Speaker Harman Kardon Premium Audio System
- Driver Convenience Group –
- Advanced Brake Assist
- Lane Departure Warning-Plus
- Full-Speed Collision Warning-Plus
- SRT Performance Pages
Those who were lucky enough to place a reservation and were able to put a deposit down on the car, are expected to start taking delivery of them, sometime in Spring 2023.