Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler CEO Confirms That The 2023 Chrysler 300C Limited Edition Is SOLD OUT!

Chrysler CEO Confirms That The 2023 Chrysler 300C Limited Edition Is SOLD OUT!​

Going, Going, Gone... In Just 12 Hours...​

1663344940303.png

Going, going, gone! It only took the Chrysler brand 12 hours to sell all 2,200 units of its 2023 Chrysler 300C Limited Edition models after its reveal on Tuesday evening. A reservation page on Chrysler.com went LIVE during the unveiling, allowing those eager enthusiasts to put their names on a list on a first-come, first-serve basis.

TripleT

Reaction score
They are doing a great job creating urgency. Sales 101... Great job team.... but they should have made at least 2 per dealership but ok.

pioneer10

Reaction score
I was able to put down a deposit on a black 300C.

Did you have a chance to check out the various driving modes, performance pages, etc. at the auto show?

Police6699

Reaction score
Hello, All. I was lucky to get my deposit in as well. My dealership is stating Chrysler is having issues with there ordering system anybody heard this?

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I was able to put down a deposit on a black 300C.

Did you have a chance to check out the various driving modes, performance pages, etc. at the auto show?

Yes, its all the same SRT Performance Pages from the export Chrysler 300 SRT... only difference between the 2023 Chrysler 300C and Chrysler 300 SRT is the non-SRT steering wheel, badges, embossed seat names, and SRT button says "Drive Modes", everything else is identical.

pioneer10

Reaction score
Yes, its all the same SRT Performance Pages from the export Chrysler 300 SRT... only difference between the 2023 Chrysler 300C and Chrysler 300 SRT is the non-SRT steering wheel, badges, embossed seat names, and SRT button says "Drive Modes", everything else is identical.
Great - thank you. I have been looking at the export version alot since I put in my reservation to get a sense of what to expect.

pioneer10

Reaction score
Hello, All. I was lucky to get my deposit in as well. My dealership is stating Chrysler is having issues with there ordering system anybody heard this?
When I was working with my dealership, they definitely were frustrated that they had very little communication from Stellantis/Chrysler and basically said "I know as much as you do."

He wasn't certain about the ordering system/process but he said that he was able to "put in an order" under my name and the color I requested and believed that it matched up with my reservation. He said that he tried to order a red one for another guy earlier that day but it wouldn't allow it to go through.

So I took that as, hopefully, a good sign that the order went through. I am going to check in with him again and see if he has any more info on his end. I read on either this forum--or maybe it was Allpar--that someone received their VIN within the last day or two, I think. So that's a good sign. Hoping we all get that info soon as well.

I will post more here when I get info and hope others will too.

Users who are viewing this thread