Today is National Pet Day and the Chrysler Pacifica is celebrating by showing off its newest pet-friendly features on the redesigned 2021 Chrysler Pacifica. The Chrysler Pacifica, the most awarded minivan over the last five years, is no stranger to garnering a “paws up” from the pet set. Last year, Pacifica was named to Autotrader’s list of the 10-Best Cars for Dog Lovers, one of the 145 honors and industry accolades the Pacifica has earned since its introduction as a minivan.
Chrysler’s top-5 pet-friendly features on the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica include the following features…
- FamCAM Interior Camera – A new feature on the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica, the FamCAM interior camera allows those in the front to view occupants in the rear and even zoom in, perfect for monitoring kids and pets alike.
- Stow ‘n Go Seating – Pacifica features second & third-row seats that fold flat into the floor, providing a large space for pets to stretch their legs when the vehicle is parked or for large pet kennels.
- Stow ‘n Go In-Floor Storage Bins – Bins can easily store pet food, toys, and/or accessories in the second row under the floor and out of sight.
- Stow ‘n Vac – Make pet messes disappear from Pacifica’s interior by quickly picking them up with the available Stow ‘n Vac system.
- Hands-Free Sliding Doors & Liftgate – When hands are full with pets and their stuff and the keys are in your pocket, hands-free access to the Pacifica is as simple as a kick under the door or liftgate.
Trips around town or just to get out have become an important part of our lives over the last year with the ongoing pandemic. For many people, this has meant bringing their pets along for the journey. Chrysler Pacifica offers the rare subject that both cats and dogs can agree on, earning “meows” and “woofs-woofs” alike by delivering great comfort and safety features that also provide pet parents with peace of mind.