Alfa Romeo has released details on it’s new limited edition mid-engined sports car for the 2020 model year. Meet the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Italia. Alfa Romeo will only build 15 of these roadsters for North America. So when we say limited edition, we mean very limited.
The 2020 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Italia consist of the following…
- Exclusive Misano Blue Metallic exterior color (not available on any other 4C variant)
- Piano black front air intake and rear diffuser
- Unique livery with dedicated ‘’4C Spider Italia’’ graphics
- Aluminum dashboard insert with ‘’4C Spider Italia’’ logo
- Progressively numbered plate on the center console
Offering seating for two and the soundtrack of an Italian performance-tuned engine and exhaust, 4C Spiders are exhilarating experiences in driving and represent the very core of Alfa Romeo’s DNA and heritage.
Handcrafted in Modena, Italy, the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider offers Italian styling with a state-of-the-art Formula 1-inspired carbon fiber monocoque chassis that enables an incredible 10.4 power-to-weight ratio.
The Alfa Romeo 4C Spider includes an all-aluminum 1750cc turbocharged engine with direct-injection, dual intercoolers and variable-valve timing, enabling supercar-level performance. The 4C Spider Italia offers drivers superb all-around performance with 237 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque while also weighing less than 2,500 pounds, powering it from 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds with a top speed of 160 mph.