The Jeep® brand has been celebrating its 80th anniversary with a series of special edition vehicles for the better part of a year now. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator 80th Anniversary Editions are the first special editions of the Jeep brand to reach the Mexican market celebrating eight decades of off-road capabilities, innovation, and an unwavering sense of adventure.
Each of the 80th Anniversary Edition models is limited to just 80 units per model for the Mexican market. Each unit will be available exclusively in Granite Crystal Metallic.
2021 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited 80th Anniversary Edition:
The Mexican market 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 80th Anniversary Edition, unlike the U.S. model, the standard powerplant for the Mexican model is the 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 with the eTorque mild-hybrid system. The eTorque mild-hybrid system improves performance by great torque and electrical thrust at starts and in overtaking situations by means of the 48-volt belt-start generator (BSG). It also improves fuel efficiency and improves the performance of the Electric Start/Stop (ESS) system.
Where the U.S. model is based on the Wrangler Sport S model, the Mexican market model is based on the mid-level Sahara trim.
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 80th Anniversary Edition has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $ 1,030,900 pesos (or about $51,630 USD). The 80th Anniversary Edition includes the following equipment…
- 18-inch x 7.5-inch Granite Crystal Aluminum Wheels
- Bridgestone Dueler 255/70R18 All-Terrain Tires
- 80th Anniversary Fender Badges
- Black Jeep Badges & Trail Rated Badge
- Body-Color Fender Flare
- Neutral Grey Metallic Grille Bezels, Headlamp Rings, and Fog Lamp Bezels
- 8.4-inch Radio & Premium Audio Group
- Technology Group
- Diamond Embossed Cloth Seats
- Light Tungsten Accent Stitching
- Anodized Gunmetal Dash Mid-Bolster
- 80th Anniversary Console Badge
- 80th Anniversary Front Seat Tags
- Berber Floor Mats with Tag and Accent Stitching
2021 Jeep® Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition:
The Mexican market 2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition is based on the mid-level Overland model. It is powered by the 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine delivering 285 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque and is mated to an 850RE 8-speed automatic transmission.
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition has an MSRP of $ 1,141,900 pesos (or $57,185 USD). The 80th Anniversary Edition comes with the following distinctive equipment…
- 18-inch wheels in Granite Crystal and Bridgestone Dueler 255/70R18 all-terrain tires
- Neutral Grey Metallic grille bezels, headlamp rings, and fog lamp bezels
- Body-color fender flares
- 80th Anniversary commemorative badging
- Black diamond embossed cloth seats with 80th Anniversary tag
- Light Tungsten interior accent stitching and Anodized Gunmetal dash mid-bolsters
- Remote start
- Berber floor mats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
- Fourth-generation Uconnect system with the 8.4-inch touchscreen; includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and SiriusXM satellite radio
Commemorating 80 years of adventure, the Jeep 80th Anniversary Editions will reach dealers throughout 2021. Equipped with a variety of advanced safety and technology features, they will include original styling, both inside and outside, wheels and exclusive aesthetic details, and commemorative emblems.
Loading new replies...
Join the full discussion at the Mopar Insiders Forum →