The Jeep® brand is celebrating its 80th Anniversary during the 2021 model year. To help celebrate, the iconic American automaker has launched a series of 80th Anniversary Edition special edition models for each of the vehicles in the brand’s lineup. This includes the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the brand’s most awarded SUV.
Based on the Limited trim level, the Grand Cherokee 80th Anniversary Edition adds a number of unique standard features. This includes the following…
- Satin Gloss Granite Crystal Exterior Accents
- Mirror Caps
- Grille Slot Bezels
- 20-Inch x 8-Inch Satin Gloss Granite Crystal Aluminum Wheels
- 265/50R20 Performance All-Season Tires
- Black Nappa Perforated Leather Seats with Light-Tungsten Accent Stitching
- New Berber Floor Mats with Light-Tungsten 80th Logo Embroidery
- Unique Oak Key Fob Medallion
- 8.4-Inch Uconnect Touchscreen with Navigation
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- ProTech II Package –
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
- Advanced Brake-Assist
- Full-Speed Forward-Collision Warning Plus
- Lane-Departure Warning Plus
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park-Assist with Stop
- Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
For those looking for even more luxury, the 80th Anniversary Edition includes a number of unique options for the special edition package. Those options/packages include…
- 80th Anniversary Luxury Group –
- 506-Watt Amplifier
- Active Noise-Control System
- Cargo Compartment Cover
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- 2nd-Row Heated Seats
- Power Tilt / Telescope Steering Column
- 9 Amplified Speakers with Subwoofer
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Premium Lighting Group –
- Automatic High-Beam Headlamp-Control
- BI-Xenon HID Headlamps
- Front LED Fog Lamps
- LED Daytime Running Headlamps
- Interior Appearance Group from Mopar –
- Cargo Area Liner by Mopar®
- Slush Mats by Mopar®
- Trailer-Tow Group IV –
- 7-and 4-Pin Wiring Harness
- Class IV Receiver-Hitch
- Full-Size Spare Tire
- Heavy-Duty Engine Cooling
- Rear Load Leveling Suspension
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee 80th Anniversary Edition is available in seven exterior colors. Those colors are Diamond Black, Walnut Brown, Velvet Red, Slate Blue, Sangria, Granite Crystal, and Bright White. Each of the colors with the exception of Bright White has an additional charge.
The new special edition models are now arriving in dealership lots in both the United States and Canada. This particular model is located at Field Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Glenview, Illinois.
All 80th Anniversary Edition models are powered by the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 with Engine Start-Stop (ESS). It produces 295 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque and can tow up to 6,200 lbs. The Pentastar is mated to a smooth-shifting 8-speed 850RE automatic transmission.
The starting U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the Jeep Grand Cherokee 80th Anniversary edition is $42,335 for 4×2 models and $44,335 for 4×4 models, plus $1,495 destination. Canadian MSRP of the Jeep Grand Cherokee 80th Anniversary edition is $59,690, plus $1,895 destination.
For more information and availability, you can contact your local Jeep dealer.