Just last week, we told you about the Jeep® brand’s latest special edition model, the 2020 Jeep Renegade Orange Edition. Since then, we have received a lot of feedback on the compact SUV, including some people pointing out that the Orange Edition models are starting to appear on dealer’s lots across the United States. The special edition package is based on the popular Renegade Latitude trim and is only available for a limited time.
These two particular models are currently on the lot of Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Tampa, Florida.
The 2020 Jeep Renegade Orange Edition features…
- Driver-Side Hood Decal – Black with Orange Tracer Stripes
- Orange Exterior Mirrors with Turn-Signal Integration
- 19-Inch x 7.5-Inch Black Aluminum Wheels
- 235/45R19 BSW All-Season Tires
- Badging Has Unique Gloss and Matte Black with Orange Tracer
- Gloss Black Grille Rings and Turn Signals Bezels
- Anodized Orange Bezels on HVAC Vents and Door Speakers
- 7-Inch Uconnect Infotainment Touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – Standard
- 8.4-Inch Uconnect Infotainment Touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto & Navigation – Optional
- Black Cloth Seats
The 2020 Jeep Renegade Orange Edition can also be equipped with either the My Sky open-air roof panel system or the dual-pane panoramic power sunroof. Other packages for the Renegade Latitude are also available on the Orange Edition, like Cold Weather Package, Passive Entry Remote-Start Package, Advanced Technology Group, and Trailer-Tow Group.
The U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the 2020 Renegade Orange Edition is $25,690 for front-wheel-drive and $27,190 for 4×4 models (excluding $1,495 for destination). To find out more details on ordering one, you can contact your local Jeep dealer.