The official pricing for the all-new 2020 Jeep® Gladiator has been revealed. While rumors were circling the internet for the past year of an entry-level Gladiator being around $50,000, we are happy to tell you that isn’t the case. In fact, the new Jeep pickup in its entry-level Gladiator Sport trim will start at $33,545 USD (plus $1,495 destination). That’s a little more than a $2,000 premium over the four-door Wrangler Unlimited Sport.
Here is a quick breakdown of the pricing structure for the all-new 2020 Jeep® Gladiator (all prices are in USD)…
- Jeep® Gladiator Sport 4×4 – $33,545 (plus $1,495 destination)
- Jeep® Gladiator Sport S 4×4 – $36,745 (plus $1,495 destination)
- Jeep® Gladiator Overland 4×4 – $40,395 (plus $1,495 destination)
- Jeep® Gladiator Rubicon 4×4 – $43,545 (plus $1,495 destination)
As for the optional equipment, here is a quick breakdown of certain Gladiator exclusive options…
- Max Tow Package with 4.10 rear axle (AJQ) only available on Sport and Sport S models – $995
- Trailer Tow Package (ABR) – $250
- Integrated TrailCam Off-Road Camera (XNY) – $595 requires premium LED lighting group and 8.4-inch premium audio group
- Winch-Capable Steel Front Bumper (MC6) – $695
- Cargo Management Group with Trail Rail System (CMD) – $895 includes a 115-volt outlet in bed
- Spray-In Bedliner (XMF) – $495
- Roll-Up Tonneau Cover (CSD) – $495
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (RSJ) – $295
- Auxiliary Switch Group (AM2) – $295
All 2020 Jeep® Gladiator models come standard in the four-door configuration, with standard four-wheel-drive (4×4). The only powertrain available at launch is the 285 horsepower 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine that features dual overhead camshafts, high-flow intake and exhaust ports, Variable Valve Timing and Electronic Throttle Control as well as Engine Stop/Start (ESS) technology. There is a choice of two transmissions. A 6-Speed Manual Transmission (DEM) is standard, while a ZF-source 8-Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission (DFT) is optional.
The all-new Jeep® Gladiator will be arriving in dealers in April.