The 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock is the world’s fastest and most powerful muscle car on the market today. While Dodge//SRT’s groundbreaking 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon was a one-year, limited production run, the new Challenger SRT Super Stock was born from its successes and will prominently be hailed as the brand’s halo car for 2020 and 2021.
The unlimited production run SRT Super Stock adds most of the goodies from the SRT Demon (sans the Transbrake and high-octane mode) and creates a package for those who missed out on the SRT Demon, to get in on most of the fun.
When Dodge//SRT announced the new 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock back in July, a lot of people were excited about the new 807 horsepower muscle car. The SRT Super Stock is capable of 0 to 60 mph runs in 3.25 seconds and able to cover the quarter-mile in an elapsed time (ET) of 10.5 seconds. However, until just recently has it become available on dealers lots.
|2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody||2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody||2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock|
|Price (MSRP in USD):||$58,995||$76,595||$79,595|
|Engine:||6.2-liter HELLCAT||6.2-liter HELLCAT HO||6.2-liter HELLCAT HO|
|0 to 60 mph (sec):||3.5||3.4||3.25|
|1/4 Mile (sec):||10.9 @ 127 mph||10.8 @ 131 mph||10.5 @ 131 mph|
|Top Speed (mph):||199||203||168 (Tire Limited)|
|lbs per HP:||6.24||5.62||5.51|
|Weight Dist. F/R:||57/43||57/43||57/43|
|Front Brakes:||2-Piece 6-Piston (BR7)||2-Piece 6-Piston (BR7)||1-Piece 4-Piston (BR4)|
|Rear Axle Ratio:||2.62 (Standard)||2.62 (Standard)||3.09|
|Wheels:||20 x 11 Forged – Black||20 x 11 Forged – Black||18 x 11 Drag – Granite|
|Tires:||305/35R20 – 3/4 Season||305/35R20 – 3/4 Season||315/40R18 – Drag Radial|
|SRT Power Chiller:||No||Yes||Yes|
So what makes the SRT Super Stock different than a regular Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody? Well the SRT Super Stock package, includes the following equipment…
- P315/40R18 102W Drag Radial Tires
- 18–Inch x 11–Inch Aluminum Wheels
- 3.09 Rear Axle Ratio (Optional on Redeye)
- Super Stock Suspension Tuning (From the SRT Demon)
- Additional 10 Horsepower (807 Horsepower)
- Brembo 4–Wheel ABS Brakes
What doesn’t the SRT Super Stock have that the SRT Demon had?
- Drag Mode (in SRT Performance Pages)
- Unique Air Grabber Hood and Demon Badging
- High-Octane Calibration (Available with the Demon’s Optional Crate)
- Demon Crate
- Performance Powertrain Control Module with High-Octane Engine Calibration
- Replacement Switch Module Containing High-Octane Button
- Conical Performance Air Filter
- Passenger Mirror Block-Off Plate
- Narrow, Front-Runner Drag Wheels
- Demon-Branded Track Tools:
- Hydraulic Floor Jack with Carrying Bag
- Cordless Impact Wrench with Charger
- Torque Wrench with Extension and Socket
- Tire Pressure Gauge
- Fender Cover
- Foam Trunk Case for SRT Demon to Securely Hold Front-Runner Wheels and Track Tools
- Vehicle Serialization and Custom Instrument Panel Badge
The Challenger SRT Super Stock does not only have the most powerful production supercharged engine but is also the most powerful production car under a half-million dollars with a starting U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $79,595 or only $3,000 more than a Redeye Widebody.
This particular vehicle shown is currently available at University Dodge in Davie, Florida. For more information on ordering or availability, you can contact your local Dodge//SRT.
2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock Image Gallery: