The Durango SRT Hellcat is the most powerful SUV ever, delivering 710 horsepower and 645 lb.-ft. of torque from the proven supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® HELLCAT V8 engine paired with the quick-shifting TorqueFlite 8HP95 8-speed automatic transmission. The Durango SRT Hellcat has a 0 to 60 mph time of 3.5 seconds, a 1/4-mile elapsed time of 11.5 seconds as certified by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and a top speed of 180 mph.
Only produced for one model year (due to government regulations on the vehicle’s current architecture), has become an instant collector item. With a production run of 3,000 units, the high-performance SUV was already rarer than the 840 horsepower 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. And with the amount of them that are being destroyed at an alarming rate, the value seems to be continuing to grow.
This particular one, recently showed up on the online auction site, Bring A Trailer. Painted in the beautiful Vice White with Redline (Black and Red) stripes, this Durango looks super clean and sporty. With a window sticker price of $98,265 (including destination charges), the Durango is pretty loaded. Purchased from Rick Hendrick Jeep-Chrysler-Dodge of North Charleston, South Carolina in November of last year, this truck only has 34 miles on the odometer.
Upon the option list, this Hellcat is equipped with the following options…
- Vice White Exterior Paint – $695
- High-Performance Laguna Leather Seats – $1,595
- Technology Group – $2,395
- Advanced Brake Assist
- Lane-Departure Warning Plus
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Stop
- Black Package – $1,845
- Eclipse Black Exhaust Tip
- 20-Inch x 10-Inch Lights-Out Aluminum Wheels
- Gloss Black Exterior Mirrors
- Gray Metallic Badges
- Trailer-Tow Group IV – $1,195
- Compact Spare Tire
- 20-Inch x 6.5-Inch Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Class IV Receiver Hitch
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Premium Interior Group – $2,495
- Suede Headliner
- Premium Instrument Panel
- Forged Carbon Fiber Interior Accents
- Red Seats Belts – $95
- 2nd Row Console with Armrest and Storage – $595
- Illuminated Rear Cupholders
- 12-Volt Auxillary Power Outlet in Console
- 1-USB Charging Port In Console
- Power Sunroof – $1,295
- Redline Red / Black Dual Stripes by Mopar® – $1,295
- 19 Harman Kardon® Amped Speakers with Subwoofer – $1,085
- 825-Watt Amplifier
- Pirelli P Zero 295/45ZR20 BSW 3–Season Tires – $595
- Blind-Spot and Cross-Path Detection – $495
Inside, the Durango features beautiful Demonic Red and Black leather power-adjustable heated and ventilated seats. The colors are carried out in the dashboard, center console, door panels, and floor mats. Premium touches such as a Suede headliner, the awesome 19-speaker Harman Kardon sound system, a wireless phone charging pad, dual-zone climate control, carbon-fiber interior accents, red seats, second-row heated seats, second-row storage console, and the beautifully laid out 10.1-inch Uconnect 5 infotainment system, allow the Durango to be more premium than just performance.
To read more about, see more photos, or to place a bid on this gorgeous Durango SRT Hellcat you can visit its dedicated page on the Bring A Trailer website.
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Image Gallery: