And the hits just keep on coming. We have been awestruck over the past year at just how many 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcats have shown up on the popular automotive auction site. The new supercharged 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat was one of the highest-anticipated vehicles for the Dodge brand in recent years. The Durango SRT Hellcat is limited to a 1-year production run (due to government regulations on the vehicle’s current architecture), instantly making the performance SUV a future collectible.
With an original production run of just 2,000 units, Dodge//SRT expanded the production due to demand adding an additional 1,000 units to the mix. With numbers making it rarer than the drag racing-oriented 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, the Durango continues to draw huge upcharges when they come up for sale.
This particular model is one of the higher mileage Hellcats we have seen on Copart, with 9,173 miles on the odometer. While the 710 horsepower supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat V8 engine is still there, there is heavy damage to the front and driver side of the vehicle. This includes both the front and rear driver side doors missing.
Currently located in Houston, Texas, we pulled the window sticker to see what actual options are on the vehicle…
- Technology Group – $2,395
- Advanced Brake-Assist
- Lane-Departure Warning Plus
- Full-Speed Forward – Collision Warning Plus
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
- Black Package – $1,845
- Eclipse Black Exhaust Tip
- 20-Inch X 10-Inch Lights-Out Aluminum Wheels
- Gloss-Black Exterior Mirrors
- Gray Metallic Badges
- Trailer-Tow Group IV – $1,195
- Compact Spare Tire
- 20-Inch x 6.5-Inch Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Class IV Receiver-Hitch
- Trailer Brake Controller
- 2nd Row Console with Armrest and Storage – $595
- Illuminated Rear Cupholders
- 12-Volt Auxillary Power Outlet in Console
- 1-USB Charging Port in Console
- Power Sunroof – $1,295
- 19 Harman Kardon® Amped Speakers with Subwoofer – $1,085
- 825-Watt Amplifier
- Blind-Spot and Cross-Path Detection – $495
The Durango had a value of $91,395 USD after destination when it left the dealership.
According to Dodge//SRT the Hellcat engine, combined with the 8HP95 8-speed automatic, and all-wheel-drive can propel the 5,710 lb. three-row SUV to a 0 to 60 miles per hour (mph) run in 3.5 seconds, a quarter-mile pass in 11.5 seconds as certified by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), and hit a top speed of 180 mph.
To see more pictures or to bid on the auction, visit Copart.com.