Earlier this year, our sister site HDRams.com broke the news that a Night Edition version of the Heavy Duty was coming this summer. That was followed up this past weekend when our other sister site 5thGenRams.com announced that new 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn and Laramie models were hitting dealer lots with it’s new Night Edition appearance package. Now we are happy to say, its the Ram 2500/3500 models turn.
The 2019 Ram 2500/3500 Night Edition appearance package is available on Crew Cab and Mega Cab offerings of the Big Horn (Lone Star in Texas) and Laramie trim levels. The sporty new package will be available the following equipment…
- 20-inch Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels (17-inch Wheels On Dually Models)
- Painted Black Billet Grille
- All-Terrian On/Off-Road Tires
- Body-Colored Bumpers
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Black Headlight & Tail Light Bezels
- Body-Colored Upper and Lower Grille Surround
- Black Badging
- Front and Rear Parksense Park Assist System
- Black Headliner
- Piano Black Interior Accents
The Ram 2500/3500 Night Edition will cost $2,295 USD MSRP on Big Horn Level 2 and Laramie trim levels, while the Big Horn Level 1 trucks will have a price of $2,595 USD MSRP. Ordering is currently open. For more information, see your local Ram Truck dealer.