Ram Trucks Brazil is celebrating after a successful launch of the 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel in the Brazilian market. The initial batch of 100 units which went on sale on Thursday, December 12th at 7:30 p.m., sold out at exactly at 1:44 p.m. on Friday, a little more than 18 hours later. To guarantee their spot to be one of the first owners of the most powerful and sophisticated pickup in Brazil, each customer confirmed the payment of a deposit of R $20,000 (or about $3,980 USD), which will be deducted from the total price of the truck of R $419,990 (or $83,565 USD).
The first 100 copies of the Brazilian-spec Ram 1500 Rebel will come in the optional Rebel Level II package, which includes the following…
- Rebel 12 Package
- 19-Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Sound
- Luxury Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
- 12-Inch Uconnect® Display with Navigation
- Night Edition Appearance Package
- Black “RAM” Grille Badge
- 18-Inch x 8.0-Inch Gloss-Black Wheels
- Black Front-Bumper with Black Plate
- Matte-Black Grille with RAM Badge
- Technology Package
- Head-Up Display
- LED Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp
- Rear-View Auto-Dimming Digital Display Mirror
- Multi-Function Tailgate
- RamBox® Cargo Management System
- Spray-In Bedliner by Mopar®
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
“We knew that there was a great interest in the 1500, but we didn’t imagine that the pre-order would end so quickly. Which makes us confident that we made the right choices for this long-awaited launch in the market,” said Breno Kamei, director of the Ram Truck brand for Latin America.
Once the initial orders arrive in April, the 50 Ram Truck dealers across Brazil will open up ordering for the Rebel Level I package which will retail for R $399,990 (or $79,590 USD).