The most award-winning minivan on the market continues to rack up more awards as PARENTS magazine has named the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica as one of its 2022 “Best Family Cars’ award winners for the third consecutive year. PARENTS, the leading source for busy, millennial moms has now pushed Pacifica’s accolades to over 170 honors in the past six years.
Parents 2022 Best Family Cars recognizes a selection of new-model vehicles with high-tech performance, safety, and convenience features across multiple categories to fit a family’s specific needs, including minivans, three-row SUVs, two-row SUVs, and sedans. To arrive at this year’s list of honorees, Parents and experts thoroughly tested more than 50 cars from a field of new-model vehicles that aced the industry’s safety tests. 25 winning models that passed test-drive standards and car seat compatibility, and were designated safe and efficient for families for years to come, made Parents list of 2022 Best Family Cars.
Chrysler Pacifica is the most awarded minivan over the last six years with more than 170 honors and industry accolades since its introduction as a minivan. The 2022 Chrysler Pacifica has also earned a TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) for 2022.
New family-friendly features for the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica include a new rear-seat reminder feature, standard for all Pacifica models, that recognizes when rear doors are opened and closed prior to ignition start and alerts the driver with a chime and cluster message after trip completion to check the rear seats. Also new for 2022 is Amazon Fire TV, which allows passengers to stream videos, play games, listen to music, get information and watch downloaded programs on the Uconnect Theater system.
Additional family-friendly features of the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica include:
- FamCAM interior camera that allows parents to view child seat occupants in the rear and even zoom in on passengers
- Uconnect Theater, in addition to available Amazon Fire TV, features built-in games and available Wi-Fi to keep children occupied
- Uconnect 5 system offers a 10.1-inch touchscreen, the largest standard touchscreen in its class, and many more connected services and features
- More standard safety features than any vehicle in the industry
- Available all-wheel drive (AWD) assists in transporting children in any kind of weather, paired with Pacifica’s class-exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating
- Stow ‘n Go in-floor storage bins also allow additional space for storing toys, schoolbooks, groceries, and more
- Stow ‘n Vac helps clean up any kid-generated messes
As the first company to introduce the minivan and through six generations of the vehicle, 116 minivan firsts have been produced, including nearly 40 minivan-first features on the Pacifica. The company has sold more than 15 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer over 38 years.
No replies yet
Loading new replies...
Join the full discussion at the Mopar Insiders Forum →