The 2021 model year marks the 80th Anniversary of the Jeep® brand. To celebrate, the iconic off-road brand is introducing a series of “80th Anniversary” models for the entire lineup of 2021 Jeep vehicles. This includes the globally successful Jeep Compass. The Compass features a combination of attributes, including legendary and best-in-class 4×4 off-road capability, a fuel-efficient powertrain, authentic Jeep design, superior on-road driving dynamics, and a host of innovative safety and advanced technology offerings.
The 2021 Jeep Compass 80th Anniversary Edition is based on the Latitude trim-level and includes the following standard features…
- Neutral Gray-Painted Accents:
- Grille Rings
- Fog Lamp Bezels
- Front Fascia Chin Bezel
- Rear Fascia Applique
- Exterior Mirror Caps
- Side Roof Rails
- Black Day Light Opening (DLO) and 80th Anniversary Badge
- 19-Inch X 7.5-Inch Satin Granite Aluminum Wheels
- Chrome Premium Dual Exhaust Tip
- Black Interior & Black Headliner
- Leather Seats with Light Tungsten Stitching & 80th Anniversary Logo
- Modified Anodized Gun Metal Accents and Piano Black Finishes
- New Berber Floor Mats
- New 80th I/P Badge & Oak Key Fob Medallion
- 8.4-Inch Uconnect 4C Touchscreen Display with Navigation
- 7-Inch Thin-Film-Transistor (TFT) Cluster
- Rear View Auto-Dim Mirror
- Power Driver Seat with Power Lumbar
- Remote Start
Under the hood, the 2021 Jeep Compass 80th Anniversary Edition is powered by the 2.4-liter “Tigershark” inline-four-cylinder with Engine Start/Stop (ESS) technology. It delivers 180 horsepower and 175 lb.-ft of torque and is mated to a 9-speed 948RE automatic transmission.
There are only a few packages available for the well-equipped 80th Anniversary Edition. Those packages include…
- 80th Anniversary Convenience Group – Heated Seats, Leather-Wrapped Heated Steering Wheel, Windshield Wiper De-Icer, Rear Cargo Mat, and Power Liftgate – $1,195
- Driver Assistance Group – Adaptive Cruise-Control with Stop & Go, Advanced Brake-Assist, Automatic High-Beam Headlamp-Control, Blind-Spot and Cross Path Detection, Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, ParkSense Rear Park-Assist System, Rain-Sensitive/Intermittent Windshield Wipers, and Security Alarm – $1,395
- Sun & Sound Group – Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof and Premium Alpine Speaker System – $1,995
- Trailer-Tow Group – 4-Pin Wiring Harness, Class III Receiver Hitch, Full-Size Temporary Use Spare Tire – $595
The 2021 Jeep Compass 80th Anniversary Edition is available in 8 exterior colors which include, White, Diamond Black, Jazz Blue, Laser Blue, Velvet Red, Redline Pearl, and Olive Green. All of the colors, but White has an additional charge of $245.
The 80th Anniversary Edition has a starting U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $28,195 for front-wheel-drive models and $29,695 for four-wheel-drive (4×4) models (excluding $1,495 for destination).
Ordering is currently open. For more information and availability, you can visit your local Jeep dealer for additional details.