The 2022 Jeep® Grand Wagoneer is the modern interpretation of the iconic American nameplate, pushing the American adventure brand to a more premium level than ever before. However, the launch hasn’t gone without struggles. Originally, Jeep slowly rolled out the premium SUVs with 12 pre-configured order options. It has been over 9 months since we started seeing vehicles arrive on lots and we are still seeing new options being rolled out for the Grand Wagoneer.
This month, Jeep has opened up ordering for its new Ember Pearl (PHC) paint color on all Grand Wagoneer models. The handsome dark red color will set you back an additional $645 USD/$695 CAD. The new color looks very impressive on both the Grand Wagoneer Series II-based Obsidian and Series III models.
On Obsidian models, the Ember Pearl paint adds a more upscale sportiness to the model’s darkened theme. It is enhanced by the following features…
- 22-Inch Tinted Polished Wheels with Black Inserts
- Oynx Black Grille and Badging
- Gloss Black Exterior Mirrors
- Body-Color Wheel and Door Flares
- Dark Onyx Chiseled Metal Instrument Panel (I/P) Trim
- Global Black Instrument Panel and Doors Trim
- Piano Black Appliques
- McIntosh 1,375-Watt Premium Audio System
If you are looking for the ultimate expression of luxury, Series III is your choice. Compared to the Obsidian model, the Series III is a chrome lover’s delight. To help set itself apart from the rest of the lineup, the Series III includes the following…
- 22-Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels with Lights Out Pockets
- Two-Piece Raised Aluminum Badging with Copperchino-Accented Letters
- Choice of Global Black or Tupelo/Black Interior
- Chrome Grille
- Chrome Daylight Opening (DLO)
- Chrome Lower Door Trim
The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series III is available in ten exterior colors. Those colors include Diamond Black, Bright White, Luxury White, Silver Zynith, Baltic Gray, Velvet Red, River Rock Blue, Midnight Sky Blue, Rocky Mountain Green, and now Ember Red.
For those who are interested in ordering an Ember Red Grand Wagoneer, you can contact your local Jeep dealer for more details.
If you are a Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer (WS) owner or potential owner, be sure to check out our sister site WagoneerForums.org. There you can join over 1,200 owners of the new Wagoneer models, read the latest information, news, and rumors about the all-new Wagoneer, and even communicate with Wagoneer Client Services.