With the crossover boom in North America continuing to grow, the aging Dodge Journey continues to offer impressive value in the segment. It’s part of the reason that the Journey continues to be an essential part of the Dodge lineup even though it falls outside the brand’s muscle car image.
Last month, the Dodge Journey was the brand’s second most popular vehicle behind the aging Dodge Grand Caravan. The Journey sold 8,258 units in the United States in February as it continues to be the most affordable three-row crossover on the market.
Dodge isn’t letting the momentum slip with the Journey either. This month, Dodge is re-introducing the Journey SE Value Package to its lineup. The Journey SE Value Package offers the following…
- 7-Passenger Seating (Third-Row Option).
- 173 Horsepower 2.4-liter inline-four cylinder Engine.
- Air Conditioning with Dual Zone Temp Control
- 17-inch Steel Wheels w/ Wheel Covers
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go
- Push Button Start
- 4.3-inch Uconnect® Touch Screen
- 3.5-inch Color Instrument Cluster Display
- 6 Speaker Sound System
- Steering-Wheel-Mounted Audio & Cruise Controls
- Tilt/Telescope Steering Column
- Body Color Door Handles
- Power Heated Mirrors
- Deep Tint Sunscreen Glass
- Black Roof Rails
- Auto Headlamps
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Front and Rear Floor Mats
- Rearview Auto-Dimming Mirror
- Parkview Rear Back-Up Camera
This equipment package drops the Journey SE base price by $660 (USD) and has no available options except your choice of color. The package comes standard with front-wheel drive only. So for those who are looking for all-wheel drive (AWD), you will have to step up to the Dodge Journey SE AWD model. This vehicle is for those looking for a value-based crossover that offers seating for 7-passengers and does not break your wallet. The 2019 Dodge Journey SE Value Package has a price of USD 22,995.