Dodge has officially opened its “Dodge Power Brokers” dealer network, today. The new Dodge Power Brokers dealer program has launched with nearly 100 dealers located in 34 states across the U.S., with an expanded network to continue to grow over the next few months.
So what is the Dodge Power Brokers dealer network?
It is a network of elite dealers equipped with staff trained to deliver a performance-focused customer service experience. In other words, a certified Dodge Power Brokers dealer provides sales, service, and parts to meet the high standard of comprehensive knowledge and expertise in areas including Dodge vehicle features, high-performance parts, and installation, as well as motorsports programs. Only dealerships with a proven track record of delivering an elevated level of customer service are eligible for Dodge Power Brokers certification.
Sales personnel at Dodge Power Brokers dealerships will have the knowledge to walk customers through Dodge vehicle performance features and available performance upgrades. Customers will also be able to purchase a vehicle with upgrades directly from a Dodge Power Brokers dealership, with the added benefit of maintaining the balance of the factory vehicle warranty when parts are installed by a Dodge Power Brokers dealer.
Dodge Power Brokers dealers will also host performance clinics for enthusiasts and feature a full lineup of Dodge performance models available for customer test drives.
Power Brokers dealership features include:
- The network is the exclusive source for new Direct Connection performance parts
- Dealership staff meet set standards of comprehensive knowledge and expertise in high-performance areas
- Each Dodge Power Brokers dealer will feature a dedicated webpage with contact information and biographies on dealership staff trained in high-performance customer service
- Staff trained to walk customers through Dodge vehicle performance features and available Direct Connection upgrades
- Customers can purchase a vehicle with Direct Connection upgrades directly from a Dodge Power Brokers dealership
- Direct Connection Modern Performance parts installed by a Dodge Power Brokers dealer have the added benefit of maintaining the balance of the three-year/36,000-mile vehicle warranty (Complete warranty details available at DCPerformance.com)
Direct Connection Performance Parts –
A new online home at DCPerformance.com will allow enthusiasts to order Direct Connection performance products through the Dodge Power Brokers dealer network. Direct Connection features a lineup of more than 200 parts, including 14 performance kits for the production Dodge Challenger, 13 race-ready kits, and four graphics packages for the Dodge Challenger Mopar Drag Pak, and Tuner and Stage kits to boost horsepower for the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye and Challenger SRT Hellcat (announcement regarding ordering and availability for the Tuner and Stage kits will be based on CARB certification approval timing).
The online headquarters for Direct Connection, DCPerformance.com provides a one-stop online source to search and shop for Direct Connection performance parts, with parts ordered online and delivered to your doorstep by the nearest Dodge Power Brokers dealer. Site features include:
- Browse Direct Connection parts by vehicle or parts categories
- View pricing and product details including vehicle fitment, 50-state legal emissions, installation instructions, install time, dealer hourly labor rates, and warranty information for Modern Performance parts
- Purchase directly from a Dodge Power Brokers dealer in your area through the eStore shopping experience
- Access Direct Connection resources, including a downloadable Direct Connection parts catalog, and contact the Direct Connection Tech hotline at (800) 998-1110 for technical questions
- Shop Direct Connection merchandise, printed Launch Edition Direct Connection catalogs, and licensed products
- Register your vehicle in “My Garage” for a personalized shopping experience
The Direct Connection performance parts portfolio includes four categories of products: Modern Performance, Crate Engines, Drag Pak, and Vintage Muscle parts.
Modern Performance includes Tuner and Stage kits that can boost the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye and Challenger SRT Hellcat up to 885 horsepower and 750-plus horsepower, respectively. Additional new stage kits for Dodge vehicles – including the Challenger SRT Demon – will roll out later this year. Modern Performance applications also include 14 performance kits for the modern-era production Dodge Challenger, including a Challenger Hellcat Widebody Fender Flare/Fascia Kit and Challenger Hellcat Hood.
In the Drag Pak category, Direct Connection offers kits for the Dodge Challenger Mopar Drag Pak, first introduced in 2008 as a factory-built, turn-key drag car for racers who compete in National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and National Muscle Car Association (NMCA) events. Direction Connection offers 13 race-ready kits and four graphics packages for the Drag Pak, including a body kit and 354 Supercharged HEMI® Engine.
The Direct Connection Crate Engines category features a horsepower-packed lineup of five popular crate engines. The lineup ranges from the 383 horsepower, 5.7-liter (345 cubic-inch) HEMI crate engine to the 1,000 horsepower 7.0-liter (426 cubic-inch) HELLEPHANT HEMI crate engine. Direct Connection Vintage Muscle products are available for a variety of applications, including drivetrain, engine, suspension, and exterior parts.
“Today marks a milestone for our brand — the Dodge Power Brokers dealer network and DCPerformance.com is up and running and ready to accept orders for Direct Connection factory-backed performance parts from Dodge,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge CEO. “Dodge Power Brokers are not only the exclusive source for Direct Connection parts, but these dealerships feature staff trained to walk enthusiasts through potential Direct Connection performance upgrades and then handle the installation of Direct Connection parts while maintaining the vehicle warranty. The network is rolling out with an initial group of nearly 100 dealers — that number is only going to grow.”