Coming off an eighth place points finish in the 2022 Flexjet (formerly Constant Aviation) NHRA Factory Stock Showdown Series, David H. Davies and his D H Davies Racing® (DHDR) team are expanding their racing program’s efforts going into the 2023 season.
For 2023, DHDR will be aligning with Wesley Motorsports for race support and transportation following a successful tenure with Don Schumacher Racing (DSR). Davies will continue to campaign his Matte Black-colored 2021 Mopar Dodge Challenger Drag Pak with support from shock and suspension company, BILSTEIN as well. BILSTEIN will be represented on the front quarter-panel of Davies’ 180 mph Drag Pak at every national event.
“I must thank Don Schumacher and everyone at DSR for working with me to get my operation up and running. I went to my first Flexjet Factory Stock Showdown national event in Norwalk with a race car that only had shakedown runs on it,” said Davies. “For two seasons I was surrounded by true professionals like Leah Pruett and Mark Pawuk who answered all my questions and made me a better driver every race. This year I am excited to continue to build DHDR through the Flexjet Factory Stock Showdown Series as well as some additional programs we will be announcing throughout the year.”
Save Our Allies (SOA), is a non-profit organization that rescues, serves, and aids Americans and Allies from conflict zones and contested areas around the world. The SOA logo will continue to be featured on the door panels of Davies’ DHDR Challenger Drag Pak, beginning at the NHRA Amalie Oil Gatornationals from March 9th to 12th.
“The Save Our Allies program was started from a necessity and even an obligation to aid those who served alongside us in Afghanistan and has grown into a global mission to ensure support and relief for our friends and Allies all over the world,” said Davies. “Having experienced serving with a number of our Allies in the past I can’t imagine not doing everything possible to provide whatever support is needed. We are proud to have them ride with us again throughout the 2023 Flexjet Factory Stock Showdown season.”
The 2023 NHRA Flexjet Factory Stock Showdown Schedule:
- March 9th to 12th – Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals, Gainesville Raceway, Gainesville, Fla.
- April 28th to 30th – NHRA Four-Wide Nationals, zMAX Dragway, Charlotte
- May 19th to 21st – Route 66 NHRA Nationals, Route 66 Raceway, Chicago
- June 9th to 11th – NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals, Bristol Dragway, Bristol, Tenn.
- June 22nd to 25th – Summit NHRA Nationals, Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk, Ohio
- August 30th to September 4th – Dodge Power Brokers NHRA U.S. Nationals, Lucas Oil IRP, Indianapolis
- September 14th to 17th – Pep Boys NHRA Nationals, Maple Grove Raceway, Reading, Pa.
- September 29th to October 1st – NHRA Midwest Nationals, World Wide Technology Raceway, St. Louis
- October 12th to 15th – Texas NHRA Fall Nationals, Texas Motorplex, Dallas
- October 26th to 29th – NHRA Nevada Nationals, The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas
Loading new replies...
Join the full discussion at the Mopar Insiders Forum →