Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect 5 is official

rckmtn

Reaction score
When is Chrysler going to fix the problems of not having but one user.? I spent a lot of time trying to add another user and the found out even though it was shown on the screen it was released before it was complete. This is poor salesmanship. I did not get what was in the owners manual and there was no notification of this nor being installed yet. Also is there going to be a way to turn off auto stop without pressing a button every ime you start it up?

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
When is Chrysler going to fix the problems of not having but one user.? I spent a lot of time trying to add another user and the found out even though it was shown on the screen it was released before it was complete. This is poor salesmanship. I did not get what was in the owners manual and there was no notification of this nor being installed yet. Also is there going to be a way to turn off auto stop without pressing a button every ime you start it up?

Users who are viewing this thread