Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thieves Swipe $1.2 Million Worth The Cars In Heist At Alabama Dealership

In a daring heist reminiscent of Hollywood movies, a gang of car thieves struck a dealership in Arab, Alabama, leaving with a haul valued at a staggering $1.2 million. Their target? An array of luxury vehicles, including a limited edition 2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170. The thieves precisely executed their plan, breaking into the North Country Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, and Ford dealership in the dead of night. Armed with a rock, they shattered a window, gaining entry into the premises. Once inside, they swiftly bypassed the dealership’s security measures, which included an extensive camera system and alarms. General Manager … (read full article...)

North Country CDJR - 1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Sorry, this was inside job of someone either aided these fools, or employee was involved. No different the idiots who stole 30 million dollars from a Federal Reserve Warehouse in LA. Eventually they will be caught.

There were three new Ram trucks that was stolen over a weekend at our local dealership. How did they recover these vehicles in one day? UConnect TRACKER!

WXman

Reaction score
I traded my Challenger for a Mustang last year that is 2 years newer and has more horsepower. My insurance premium went DOWN, not up. Stories like this are why. Insurance companies have picked up on the fact that the Dodge cars are a #1 theft target.

Users who are viewing this thread