Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ram Rampage Is One Expensive Compact Pickup

The highly anticipated 2024 Ram Rampage is generating excitement among Ram enthusiasts in Brazil. With its bold design, advanced technology, and impressive performance, the Rampage is expected to make a lasting impression on the Brazilian automotive market. However, being a premium luxury brand in Brazil, Ram vehicles have a higher price tag than other compact … (read full article...)

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 9.35.59 AM.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I do like the look of the R/T and Rebel trims, but LOL at those prices.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
You have to remember Ram is a premium brand down there, I am sure once it arrives here, it will be on par with the Maverick. Remember it undercuts the Maverick in Brazil.

BWS

Reaction score
Will we see it? Let me qualify my statement by telling you there has been no bigger Mopar fan through the years than myself. But at this point I have no faith that these people are even capable
of getting a new product to market. Look at the Hornet. All this money spent on ineffectual advertising, and STILL no product on the ground . None. Chrysler brand DEAD. Nothing to sell. Jeep pretending to be something it is not , turning off the core loyalists in the process. Dodge starved for product. Who does this? I’ll tell you who. Global leadership that never did understand the North American market. This conglomerate or whatever you want to call it is a mess. Look at sales and incentives . The writing is on the wall. I know, I know, the electrics are coming and going to save the day. After 15 years of promises, show me the wheels on the ground .

Users who are viewing this thread