Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Post It’s Sales Numbers For The U.S. In Q3 2023!

In Q3 of 2023, Stellantis (FCA US, LLC) released its official sales figures, reporting a total of 380,563 vehicles sold, representing a 1% decline from the same period in the previous year. This decrease can be attributed to elevated prices on select models and prevailing high-interest rates. Here’s a breakdown of the individual brands’ performance: … (read full article...)

CH024_064PF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

patfromigh

Reaction score
There was a Fiat 500 left over😲!! When was that model dropped? I wonder is there is a warehouse full of them somewhere we don't know about.

InvictaInsignia300

Reaction score
CEO Carlos Taveres provided smarts with PSA/Opel European restructuring but stumbled in China at least realizing it was too late to waste resources on an Opel launch.
He has weakened sales but increased margins by dramatically raising prices. This strategy is working due to Jeep, RAM and Dodge having such strong brand identities. Even Chrysler is a strong people mover brand with costly Pacifica.
Fat, however, must be cut. Fiat should exit US with 500X, after a mild reskin, joining Opel Mokka as PT Cruiser like models. Other Opels should come to US as well.
Alfa will untimely be rebadged as Dodge if Hornet sells

BWS

Reaction score
I still maintain that they might sell a lot more Hornets if they would actually build them in mass production quantities . What gives?!?!?. Checking current dealer inventory , nothing, not one within 100 mile radius of me.

crouchta

Reaction score
I still maintain that they might sell a lot more Hornets if they would actually build them in mass production quantities . What gives?!?!?. Checking current dealer inventory , nothing, not one within 100 mile radius of me.
I was wondering if inventory was the issue with the Hornet. I've only read a couple notes from owners, but both were extremely positive. Any idea what the sales goal is for Hornet?

TripleT

Reaction score
Hell I have only seen one in person... I don't think there are many to sale.

Users who are viewing this thread