Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Post It’s Sales Numbers For The U.S. In Q2 2024!​

Despite a Decline in Overall Sales, Plug-In Hybrid Models Shine Brightly...​

1720040404963.png

Stellantis (FCA US) reported sales of 344,993 vehicles for the second quarter of 2024. While overall U.S. sales declined by 21% compared to last year’s period, the company showed a 4%improvement quarter-over-quarter. The decrease in sales was attributed to high vehicle prices, rising interest rates, and less attractive sales incentives. However, Stellantis is working closely with its leadership and dealers to address these challenges and better serve customers.

BWS1

Reaction score
Goodness sakes why don’t they pull the plug on Fiat in the US. I don’t know how they can get a dealer to even agree to continue to stock and support it. No one is buying . Literally almost no one.

bill burke

Reaction score
Time to reboot but not panic. Align prices with economic conditions, forget the all electric hoax and give folks what they want. Simple.

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
Goodness sakes why don’t they pull the plug on Fiat in the US. I don’t know how they can get a dealer to even agree to continue to stock and support it. No one is buying . Literally almost no one.
They'd probably have people actually trying to find a dealer if the prices weren't going off "its premium!!!" and only that.
$400/mo leases vs Ioniq 5 around mid $200 and bZ4X usually below the $200 mark.
I'm already seeing dealers discount the little guy to $29,000 which should've been the base price from the start..probably lower, actually.
They could work here if they didn't just market being Italian, but unfortunately they're not bringing it.

Users who are viewing this thread