Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOTTED: 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona Scat Pack First Edition

SPOTTED: 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona Scat Pack First Edition​

Same Car We Seen A Couple Weeks Ago, Is Headed Out West...​

1720035217971.png

As we reported recently, Stellantis engineers are hard at work addressing issues with the upcoming 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona e-muscle car. The launch of the all-new, all-electric Charger Daytona has been pushed back 90 days to ensure a smooth rollout in its debut year. The Charger Daytona, along with its STLA Large architecture sibling, the all-new, all-electric Jeep® Wagoneer S, is currently undergoing cross-country testing.

JOJO_123_321

Reaction score

SPOTTED: 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona Scat Pack First Edition​

Same Car We Seen A Couple Weeks Ago, Is Headed Out West...​

View attachment 9700

As we reported recently, Stellantis engineers are hard at work addressing issues with the upcoming 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona e-muscle car. The launch of the all-new, all-electric Charger Daytona has been pushed back 90 days to ensure a smooth rollout in its debut year. The Charger Daytona, along with its STLA Large architecture sibling, the all-new, all-electric Jeep® Wagoneer S, is currently undergoing cross-country testing.

great write up but you said

"Same Car We Seen"... It's either we HAVE SEEN or we SAW.​

(you can't user "seen" without have, has or had)

bill burke

Reaction score
Trying hard to like this thing, really. Not ugly, really trying to do the difficult tight rope walk, but it’s bland, unimagined, like a styling jumble that does not look aggressive or tough enough. I’m left disappointed. The Dodge folks promised a slightly smaller, shorter, wider but lighter and updated Charger AND Challenger. We got this, something that might have worked as a four door Charger, but as a coupe replacement for the Challenger, it fails miserably.
Hear elsewhere on line and saw a rendition of a smaller, Hurricane six line of Dodge Cudas. Hope it’s true or sadly, this won’t cut it. Sorry, I tried.

Mike201

Reaction score
I really like the looks of this Charger (not the EV part). Can’t wait for the ICE version. I love the retro look of the ‘68-‘70 Charger. As for no scalp doors, good move. It should be an added bolted on option for those who want it or just offer it standard on the R/T -muscle versions. I am sure if a new Police version is offered, most PD’s will love it when it comes to putting their graphics on.
Although until now, I have been looking forward to the fact we will be seeing a 2 door Charger again. But after looking at the 3/4 rear/side shot of the car above, it looks really big. Past photos seem that the car was about the size of the LX version, but this photo it seems so long for a 2 door muscle car. Maybe it’s just the angle or lighting, not sure. I am still hoping we get a smaller Challenger version down the road.

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
It really does show it's size in pics like the said 3/4 shot. Being a muscle car brand, Dodge would be not all there whatsoever to not consider a midsized 'low roof' offering. Maybe they'll tell what else is in the works sometime after the Durango gets renewed.

BWS1

Reaction score
I’ve always liked big cars. The more I look at this charger, thing is huge, which I’m not sure makes the mark for what it’s supposed to be. Sure missed a fine opportunity at a sweet updated 300 with this chassis. Hey man can dream can’t he?

James.A

Reaction score
I’ve always liked big cars. The more I look at this charger, thing is huge, which I’m not sure makes the mark for what it’s supposed to be. Sure missed a fine opportunity at a sweet updated 300 with this chassis. Hey man can dream can’t he?
If it's supposed to be a Charger then it makes the mark size wise.

bill burke

Reaction score
Why label your valid opinions a dream? I’m sure people at Dodge monitor these pro= Mopar sites and reflect on logical and sincere comments. They must absolutely know they blew the Charger Daytona as their lead product. Strapped to this all electric anchor they created a product that has been widely panned and clearly predicts failure in the marketplace. Opinions matter and hopefully they are hard at work resurrecting their original design and engineering plans for a new Challenger. They need a coupe that is a true muscle car that fulfills their original promise for the Challenger. Comments like yours and others are not wishful dreaming but a call to action for Dodge to listen and act. If this feedback is ignored, they will be another forgotten American brand.

Users who are viewing this thread