Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See Why I Love the 2023 300C

MichaelS

Reaction score
Just joind this forum and have owned a 2011 330C up to about 1 month ago. I was always a muscle car fan and still own a 1969 Corvette that I purchased brand new off the showroom floor. I was 25 at the time and loved the thrill and power it has. I'm older now (78) but still love muscle cars. When my 2011 300C started to have problems, it was time to trade it in and was told that the way to go is to buy an SUV. Most of them were turbo charged V6s and I just didn't care for the engine noise, etc. They were strong pullers but they just didn't appeal to me. I test drove the 300 Touing, 300S and the 300S with the Hemi. I was not impresed with any of them regarding ride, comfort, and luxury. I stumbled across a website that had a review of the 2023 300C. I couldn't order one and you know the story behind that. I had to have one and wanted on in black. I live in Massachusetts and found one in South Paris Maine. Like I said, I had to have one and I purchased it at sticker price less a very small discount. I am very pleased with my purchase and does this car roar. What I can't understand is why aren't they sold out since only a limited producton of 2023 300s were produced.

Users who are viewing this thread