Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Trucks To Hold News Conference At Chicago Auto Show, Next Week!

Ram Will Hold News Conference At The Chicago Auto Show, Next Week!​

Ram Truck Territory Ride Event Also Returns To Chicago...​

1643935714139.png

The auto show season is here! And while some auto shows continue to be rescheduled for later dates due to ongoing regulations surrounding the pandemic, the Chicago Auto Show will continue on with its original February schedule. Starting next week, the Chicago Auto Show will open its doors to the media and then the public amid tightening regulations from the local Chicago government.

So what will be going on at the Chicago event for the Ram Truck brand?

patfromigh

Reaction score
Probably nothing on my wish list will be announced. I've been up close and personal with a Ford Maverick at work. I really would like to see whatever the Ram version of the Fiat Toro is sold here. Since there isn't a production line anywhere near here to build it, there is a slim chance of that happening.

My guess is the announcement will be the ProMaster EV along with some new trims for the pickup trucks. For a wild guess we might see a Ram pickup EV concept.

(BTW, about the Maverick, I really like it, but only Ford could produce a hard copy of vaporware.)

Bayliss

Reaction score
I would love a 392 to be offered in the 1500. Also a new midsize truck.

Users who are viewing this thread